PME DJ Service

Phoenix, AZ · View map

About PME DJ Service

PME provides outstanding first class professional DJ and MC entertainment. PME is not the same stereo typical DJ service you may have seen at other events. You won't find the same worn out cheesy routines, no overbearing (can't stop talking on the mic) MC. Yet, attentive without being obtrusive. Every event is custom crafted to fit your style. PME DJ Service understands that every wedding or event is different, therefore we deliver the kind of event you want, catered to your style. We also offer unique fresh ideas & advice for the planning process. With many years of experience PME has the unique skills to make the party happen while keeping the focus on you and your guests. Most importantly we give you peace of mind knowing your event is being handled by a highly skilled trained professional. Contact us today to find out why PME DJ Service is unmatched. There is a difference. Don't just take our word for it, see what our past clients are saying about PME. Music for all occasions.

Owner / Operator of PME DJ Service: Full-time mobile DJ that has been specializing in weddings since 1990 in Arizona.

*Are you looking to have a highly skilled, experienced Disc Jockey that truly cares about the outcome of your wedding?
* Is it imperative that your wedding is meticulously planned, detailed, and everything flows smoothly?
* Would you like your wedding to be a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable celebration that is so much fun you wish it never ended?
* Are you prepared for an overflowing of appreciation you will receive from your guests for inviting them to your amazing reception?

If you answered yes to all the questions, I would like to invite you to a no-obligation consultation. We'll talk about you, & your vision of how your wedding will be the best ever.

PME Disc Jockey Service has been providing first class entertainment for weddings in the valley since 1990. Mark is a full-time single operator that specializes in wedding ceremonies & receptions. He has served on the board of directors of The American Disc Jockey Association as the President of the Phoenix chapter. Full service, Insured
See what real Brides & Grooms had to say about PME DJ Service after the reception.

Services Include

78 PME DJ Service Reviews

N
Nathan

Married on 04/15/2018

Mark did an amazing job not only with the music selection, but ensuring that the timing of events ran smoothly. He kept everyone informed, kept things moving, planned an amazing music program and ... Read more officiated some awesome games. Mark helped make our night absolutely perfect with his professionalism, attention to detail and experience.

A
Annemarie

Married on 03/17/2018

My husband and I were married 03/17/2018 and Mark was our DJ. I can't say enough good things about him. He played the music we wanted, did a great job doing the wedding introductions and actually ... Read more played requests when we asked for them instead of waiting hours later like some DJ's. The dance floor was occupied all night at our wedding. I would definitely recommend Mark if you want a fun wedding! He's the best!

H
Heather

Married on 12/16/2017

Mark did a wonderful job dj-ing our wedding! He was very knowlegable and professional, and when I had no idea what to go with, he had great advice. Everything was amazing on the day of our wedding, ... Read more and the song I walked down the aisle to was just what I imagined! I am so happy everything went smoothly and I had zero worries! I would definitely recommend Mark!