Poffie Girls

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Poffie Girls

Poffie Girls is a wedding boutique located in Charlotte, North Carolina that serves the surrounding region. Since 1917, this business has been using experienced, professional bridal consultants to help couples find the gorgeous dresses and accessories for their special day. They would be thrilled to offer their award-winning services to couples hoping to find the perfect dress.

Poffie Girls allows appointment-only couples to come to their boutique and see what they have to offer. Brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and the bride and groom’s mothers may request help for finding stunning pieces to accentuate couples’ weddings. Poffie Girls’ bridal consultants will work closely with you and discuss what you’re looking for. All sales are final and new bridal gowns come in weekly. Dresses have a turnaround time of up to eight months, and alterations are priced by piece. Poffie Girls offers sample sales and trunk shows to display the following items:

• Bridal belts

Featured
Lauren Pennell

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing experience!

Could not have asked for a better experience here at Poffie Girls! Read more Could not have asked for a better experience here at Poffie Girls!

A
Amy Weinhold

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Amazing! Simply amazing!

I am beyond impressed with Poffie Girls. I honestly made my appointment last minute to give me a full day of dress shopping at 3 different gown shops. Not only were they able to get me in, but within ... Read more an hour of being at Poffies, I had canceled all my other appointments. The selection is outstanding and unique. The dressing rooms and overall atmosphere/design of the shop makes you feel special and like a bride. My consultant, Katie, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. Katie, the consultant, played a huge role in helping me feel comfortable enough to say yes to my gown. Every question or fear I had, she had a solution or answer. I did indeed SAY YES TO THE DRESS & it was completely under budget!!! Their prices and quality is something a budget conscious bride can only dream of. I am thrilled with my experience at Poffie Girls, and would recommend to any bride, any day.

Catherine
Catherine Allison

Getting married on 10/12/2019

The Only Place To Shop

I could not have been happier with my experience at Poffie Girls! Everyone there makes you feel so comfortable! The shop is clean and well organized. My consultant, Vicki was knowledgeable in styles ... Read more and what would look good on me. I am so happy I chose Poffie Girls for my wedding gown!