Poffie Girls

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Poffie Girls

Poffie Girls is a wedding boutique located in Charlotte, North Carolina that serves the surrounding region. Since 1917, this business has been using experienced, professional bridal consultants to help couples find the gorgeous dresses and accessories for their special day. They would be thrilled to offer their award-winning services to couples hoping to find the perfect dress.

Poffie Girls allows appointment-only couples to come to their boutique and see what they have to offer. Brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and the bride and groom’s mothers may request help for finding stunning pieces to accentuate couples’ weddings. Poffie Girls’ bridal consultants will work closely with you and discuss what you’re looking for. All sales are final and new bridal gowns come in weekly. Dresses have a turnaround time of up to eight months, and alterations are priced by piece. Poffie Girls offers sample sales and trunk shows to display the following items:

• Bridal belts

Featured
Lauren Pennell

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing experience!

Could not have asked for a better experience here at Poffie Girls! Read more Could not have asked for a better experience here at Poffie Girls!

Catherine
Catherine Allison

Getting married on 10/12/2019

The Only Place To Shop

I could not have been happier with my experience at Poffie Girls! Everyone there makes you feel so comfortable! The shop is clean and well organized. My consultant, Vicki was knowledgeable in styles ... Read more and what would look good on me. I am so happy I chose Poffie Girls for my wedding gown!

Tori
Tori Nesmith

Getting married on 07/28/2019

Love this place!

This is my second time driving 4+ hours to Charlotte, NC just to visit Poffie Girl for my dream dress. I first experienced this place 5 years ago when searching for my prom dress my junior year in ... Read more high school them again this past February when looking for my dream, wedding dress. Both times I have come home with my dream dress! The consultants are so friendly and helpful!