Pogo Photo

Jupiter, FL · View map

About Pogo Photo

Pogo Photo is owned by documentary wedding photographer Emily Pogozelski. She photographs weddings in Vermont during the summer/fall season and is available for limited dates in Florida in the winter.

Please note: Pogo Photo does not maintain an active presense on WeddingWire, and does not pay WeddingWire for advertising. Due to WeddingWire's recent decision to arbitrarily re-write vendor profiles to fit what they deem to be "good content", we have opted to reduce the information we provide via their listing. For current information, pricing, policies, and to chat without a third party reading what we write to each other, please get in touch via our website directly.

23 Reviews for Pogo Photo

23 Pogo Photo Reviews

A
Angela Monark

Married on 06/22/2019

Pogo Photo made my wedding incredible!

Em and Steve were absolutely fantastic to work with! We don't love formal, pose-y photos, but we survived a large photo check list and Em and Steve were able to get the kiddos to smile and cooperate ... Read more too (no small task). They took beautiful photos throughout the first look, ceremony, and reception. The most awe-striking photo ever took place after our reception when we went to the top of a hill and got a photo with the stars and milky way in the background. It is absolutely stunning! Em had a handy kit of emergency supplies including scissors and thread- she helped me bustle my bustle a little higher to not get too much mud on my dress. They were truly wonderful to work with from an initial interview, through the planning process, our big day, and after! They're very responsive in communication, helpful with advice, and super talented photographers who really feel like part of your friends and family at your wedding and don't ever make anything forced or awkward. They rock!

Megan
Megan Howard

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Experience with Emily and Steve

We could not have been happier with our partnership with Emily and Steve. We were firstly provided with their contact through our venue, as they were an approved and highly recommended vendor by other ... Read more brides. Emily and Steve have the most brilliant energy, and are incredibly organized. They gave us all thorough direction- capturing both posed family portraits and candid active shots. We hired them firstly for our engagement photos and fell in love with their approach. They were a critical part in making our day so special- keeping everyone on time and engaged. With time being of the essence, having a photographer that is direct and follows the timeline is super important. We had no doubt Emily and Steve would do just that, but they even exceeded our expectations. They captured the most beautiful moments between my husband and I as well as with our families. We will cherish their photographs forever and could not have been more pleased with their service. Thank you again Emily and Steve!!!

H
Hillary

Married on 10/31/2017

In a word, Em and Steve are FANTASTIC. I can't say enough good things about working with them. The #1 thing we wanted from our photos was to capture the feeling of our wedding and the emotions of our ... Read more our guests (and us too, of course). Em and Steve nailed it - when I look back at our photos I feel like I am stepping back into the day am able to relive the joy that just radiates from the photos. The photos are editorial quality and look like they are from a professional magazine shoot. The Pogos are truly artists. They are also so much fun to work with - completely prepared, professional, light-hearted, and so easy to be around. Our families absolutely loved them day-of (we got married 7 months ago and my dad is still raving about them) and we were all blown away by the final photos. I have three younger sisters and all have said the Pogos will be among the first they call when its time to plan their own weddings. Look no further - it doesn't get any better than the Pogos.