Olema House Hotel

Olema, California · View map

About Olema House Hotel

The Point Reyes Seashore Lodge is Marin County’s best kept secret for a weekend wedding destination offering a 21-room private estate setting for outdoor garden weddings for up to 150 guests. You and your guests will enjoy your wedding, reception, and the Point Reyes National Seashore Park just steps from our backdoor. Dine on locally-produced cheese and fresh oysters as part of your onsite reception dinner and dance the night away in our fireside room.

1 Reviews for Olema House Hotel

1 Olema House Hotel Reviews

L
Lydia

Married on 09/14/2013

4.1

The Point Reyes Seashore Lodge is right off the side of the sometimes busy Highway 1. For this reason, I didn't really think my fiancé and I would choose it for our wedding venue. Of course that was ... Read more before we saw it. The grounds are impeccable, beautiful flowers everywhere, no other buildings in sight, just the creek and the national seashore. You feel miles away from everything. That said, it is a wonderful, accommodating place to have a wedding weekend. The staff is very friendly (especially Lynn and Denise!). It is, however, pretty pricey and some things are not clear in the contract. For example, any rooms that are not booked by your guests for the weekend are your responsibility. Another con is that there is no amplification outside. This means no microphone for the ceremony, speeches, band, etc. kind of a bummer and tricky to work around. Overall, I am so happy we had our wedding at the lodge. I can't imagine a more beautiful, homey place to spend our wedding weekend with the people we love.

Olema House Hotel FAQ