Point To Point Limousines

Leesburg, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Point To Point Limousines

Point to Point Limousines is a professional limousine and sedan company located 30 minutes from Washington, D.C. in Leesburg, Virginia. They promise each couple a luxurious, safe and relaxing ride. They pride themselves on their prompt and reliable service, as well as their comfortable accommodations. Point to Point Limousines can't wait to make your special day unforgettable.

This experienced limousine company understands that your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. Their staff will do everything in their power to ensure your transportation is stylish and classy. In addition to providing round trip service for the happy couple, they also offer group transportation, so your guests can get home safely. Their services include:

• Bar
  • Fiber optics
  • Premium stereo
  • Red carpet service

Other Services

In addition to providing standard limousines and sedans for your wedding, this unique company also offers party buses for bachelor and bachelorette parties. Additional vehicles include:

• Stretch limo

Featured
Colleen

Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent experience

I used Point to Point for my wedding on 12/29/18 and they were HANDS DOWN the best vendor we hired. Excellent value, impeccable service, and pristine vehicles. Both vehicles were on time and extremely ... Read more extremely accommodating with our timeline. In particular, Jimmy (our driver) was outstanding; he made sure I had everything I needed, took photos of my dad and me outside the church, and was the perfect energy for the nervous ride to the church. I can't express enough how OVERJOYED I was with this service. I would and will hire them again and again. Would give 10 stars if I could!! For a bride doing all of the work, it was such a relief to know I could rely on the transportation without worrying all morning. FABULOUS COMPANY.

K
Kasara Williams

Married on 07/13/2019

Great service and easy to book

I booked a Lincoln SUV limo for the bride's ride to the church and the wedding party's ride to photos and the reception. The car was easy to book over the phone and I got a confirmation over email ... Read more with all the details (addresses, times, cost, deposit, etc.). I made some changes to drop off locations and they were no big deal. Our driver was on time and very professional. Everything went smoothly and I especially appreciated the iced water bottles in the car since it was a hot day!

L
Lydia

Married on 05/19/2019

Highly Recommend Point To Point!

We hired Point To Point for our wedding transportation and would highly recommend! They were EARLY to every pickup, professional and helpful. Read more We hired Point To Point for our wedding transportation and would highly recommend! They were EARLY to every pickup, professional and helpful.