Pointe Digital

Eagle Mountain, UT · View map

About Pointe Digital

Experience. Vision. Relaxed. Fun. These are just a few of the words that describe us, but what does that mean for you?

Experience: You want a photographer and videographer who have shot hundreds of weddings.

Vision: You want a photographer and videographer who can see and create shots based upon the current situation and also upon you and your spouse.

Relaxed: Yes, we are. Can you imagine working with someone who isn't?

Fun: We like to have fun but we also remember that it is your wedding day.

116 Reviews for Pointe Digital

116 Pointe Digital Reviews

A
Angie

Married on 05/20/2017

Doug and Rochelle were awesome! I hired them for my daughter's wedding! I highly recommend them this husband and wife team of photography and Videography work so well together! If you want to capture ... Read more capture all those special moments these two are who you want to hire you will not be disappointed! A picture is worth a thousand words and Rochellle was able to capture it all! Doug worked endlessly as our videographer can't wait to send video of the wedding to our family members who could not make it from overseas he captured so many moments on film! This wedding was no easy job we had live entertainment Polynesian dancing something going on every moment this couple worked hard to make our daughters day special and memorable thank you Doug and Rochelle !!!! We also used their photo booth what a fun element to any wedding you won't be disappointed every penny spent was worth it!

J
Jessi

Married on 09/13/2016

Pointe Digital was amazing to work with! They let us customize our package-- photos, video, DJ AND Photobooth all in one! Rochelle, our photographer was cheery, fun and has a great eye for ... Read more poses/ideas! She even gets ALL of your pictures back to you, within a day or two! What sold us was getting all of our images (edited and raw) with full copyrights!! She captured so many great photos of us both; we loved having so many good ones to choose from! Doug, our videographer was very cool, and captured all the details! I am blown away by the quality of our wedding video!! Rochelle and Doug work so well together, and just had a great ambiance around them. The DJ, John was such a blast and really brought life to our wedding! The photobooth was one of the highlights of the night as well! I am obsessed with looking at all of my guests having such a great time-- such killer quality too! It rained on our wedding, but Rochelle and Doug still captured every detail as wonderful as I remember it. I highly recommend them to anyone!! My husband and I were blown away with their product and their service! Thanks guys!!

N
Nancy

Married on 08/04/2016

Doug has done the wedding videography for 3 of our children. He puts forth a lot of effort to get it right and is pleasure to work with. We've been very happy with the finished product. I would ... Read more definitely recommend Pointe Digital.,