Poised Photography CLT

Concord, NC · View map

About Poised Photography CLT

Foremost, CONGRATULATIONS! Marriage is a huge and beautiful step in your relationship!My name is Myia and I have been actively practicing photography for a little over 4 years, although my photography schooling goes back about 10 years. I moved to the Charlotte/Concord area about three years ago with the love of my life, now husband, Travon. Travon is now my partner in photography, hence the ‘we’! While being here, I’ve made my fair share of mistakes, but it all brought me back to my center, which is making the world feel and see the beautiful that it is. Many photographers see photography as a transnational business. At Poised Photography, we carefully plan each session to ensure that our clients not only end up with beautiful photos, but they leave with a newfound appreciation for their own beauty. Prior to your session, we will reach out to you for an in-person consultation to make sure we can provide everything you are looking for!

1 Reviews for Poised Photography CLT

1 Poised Photography CLT Reviews

N
NuKara

Married on 02/22/2019

Life saver!

I had the pleasure of working with Myia for my wedding! She was so sweet and professional, she should up with plenty of time to get the before shots of the wedding, went the extra mile always and gave ... Read more us some beautiful pictures to remember our special day from! I highly recommend her (and her company)!

Poised Photography CLT FAQ