Polaris

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Polaris

Based out of Washington, DC, Polaris is a live entertainment wedding band. Composed of a team of experienced and highly skilled musicians, this group performs crowd-pleasing arrangements alongside their signature spirited presence. This eight-piece band’s dynamic musical capabilities accommodates a wide variety of preferences and moods. Polaris is sure to get every guest on their feet, making every couple’s once-in-a-lifetime event one to remember.

With three astounding vocalists, Polaris features sounds from instruments like the guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, and saxophone. Their performances span genres from time-honored favorites to modern hits. Polaris is willing to provide the perfect soundtrack for romantic ceremonies, celebratory receptions, or any breaks in between these main events. They provide their own lighting, special effects, disco ball, and sound and PA equipment. This band also offers any required professional MC services. Polaris is willing to travel, making their special appearances at each couple’s venue of choice.

12 Reviews for Polaris

12 Polaris Reviews

K
Karema Page

Getting married on 08/30/2019

Great energy!

I saw the band perform at a friends wedding and I thought they were awesome! I didn’t know what to expect, but from the moment they started playing the dance floor was packed. We couldn’t help but go ... Read more out and dance. The energy was infectious and the sound was great at District Winery. I considered having them play at my wedding at District winery, but ultimately, for a number reasons, we went a different direction with a DJ. However throughout the process the booking manager was super helpful and accommodating, so I would highly recommend them.

M
Mia Johnson

Married on 05/18/2019

It was a party!!

The dance floor was full all night; my guests had a blast, everyone loved the band! Read more The dance floor was full all night; my guests had a blast, everyone loved the band!!

A
Amy

Married on 04/27/2019

"We love the band!" - Everyone

We hired Polaris not having seen them live, based on positive buzz and their video clips, and we were blown away on our wedding day when we finally heard them play in person -- they're even better ... Read more than we expected, and so many of our guests made a point of commenting on how great they were. They sounded great, they were responsive to our requests, and most importantly, their charismatic members -- especially the three vocalists -- brought a sense of fun and joy to our event in a way that many other wedding bands I've seen haven't achieved. Their love of performing and happiness to be celebrating with us was obvious and infectious, and they had a great connection with the crowd and with us. Hire Polaris!