Pomona Valley Mining Company

Pomona, CA, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pomona Valley Mining Company

Pomona Valley Mining Company is a wedding and event venue in Pomona, California. Indians and Spanish Californians were coming to the Pomona Valley to find precious yellow metal when famous strikes such as Sutter’s Mill were discovered. In 1842 Francisco Lopez discovered deposits of gold in the rocks. Lopez and his family moved to the area to being forming what is now called Pomona Valley. In tradition with the gold grubberies and saloons Pomona Valley Mining Company was formed. It sits near one of the oldest mines in the valley.

Facilities and Capacity
Pomona Valley Mining Company has five banquet rooms for posting parties and events. The Ballroom has panoramic views facing the Inland Empire sunset. The Ballroom can be broken into three rooms, Angel’s Camp, Silverado, and Eureka. Individually each can accommodate 150 guests and together 450 guests. They feature classic decor, floor-to-ceiling windows, a private entrance, restrooms, bar and dedicated kitchen for catering. Ponderosa features floor-to-ceiling windows, artifacts from the mining day, wood paneled walls, rustic charm, and dance floor. It is located next to the saloon and lounge and accommodates 150 guests. The Veranda Room is an indoor patio with seating for 150 guests. It features a beautifully lit gazebo, stunning views and a private entrance. They also have private bridal suite for the bride to prepare for her special day.

Pomona Valley Mining Company has been hosting events for more than three decades. Their unique venue can host your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, engagement party, showers and other wedding events. Their friendly and experienced event staff handle your event with care and precision so you can relax and enjoy your special day. Their coordinator and staff with help you plan every detail. They offer wedding packages that include bar and catering services, tables, linens, floral centerpieces, champagne toast, unlimited soft drinks, custom cake, chair covers and sashes and a dance floor. They also offer Chiavari chairs, plate chargers, DJ services, and lighting. Their ceremony package includes one hour ceremony room rental, seating for 200 guests, garden chairs, podium, microphones, water station, and bridal suite access. Their culinary team works with you to create custom menus for all your events. You bar and catering needs are taken care and well planned for a seamless and delicious meal time.

64 Reviews for Pomona Valley Mining Company

64 Pomona Valley Mining Company Reviews

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 06/12/2016

Rhonda was such a pleasure to work with and made sure everything was taken care of on my day. She brought me fruit and crackers just when I needed it and kept checking in making sure everything was ... Read more the way it was supposed to be. Everything went beautiful on my big day this past weekend. The only thing I wasn't 100% on was that my maid of honors had to move some tables around because the staff wasn't doing it but other than that it went perfect and I had the wedding day of my dreams. The views were fantastic at night and everything flowed so nicely on the day of. The best place to have a wedding in the evening by far!!!!

A
Amanda

Married on 11/25/2017

Brandyn made my little girl dreams of looking up on the hill saying, "I want to get married there! " come true! We set a wedding date 100ish days after the proposal, and Bradyn made all of the ... Read more naysayers telling me I couldn't pull this off (and still have hair!) sit down. He worked with cost, a big entourage, and my scattered brain to make our big day effortless! He is extremely responsive, and insightful... KNOWS HIS STUFF CONFIDENTLY! I am forever grateful for him!

A
Araceli

Married on 06/17/2017

Pomona Valley Mining Company was a great place for our Venue. They were great to work with and whenever we had something to add they didn't hesitate to help us. Our Venue coordinator was Andrea, she ... Read more is really great to work with. Our reception was beautiful. The tables looked great, we had buffet and the buffet was put together really well. The buffet was really delicious, my guests were very happy about the food. The price for our reception was reasonable.