Hired? Booked

Pomona Valley Mining Company

Pomona, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pomona Valley Mining Company

Thank you for visiting our Wedding Wire page! We look forward to working with you to host your ceremony and reception here with us. Please read below to learn more and view photos & reviews.

Pomona Valley Mining Company has been hosting weddings and receptions for over three decades. Featuring a full panoramic view facing the Los Angeles sunset, our special event rooms offer seating for up to 450 guests.

Some of our rooms have a unique ambiance featuring artifacts from the California mining days and beautiful wood paneled walls. Our Grand Ballroom offers a vintage style with an elegant feel. Our experienced, friendly, and professional staff have the passion and heart to make your wedding or reception a memorable moment. Our staff allows you, the bride and groom, to relax and enjoy your special day - taking care of any problems and providing excellent service for your guests. Our coordinators and staff will assist you in planning your special ceremony and reception, making recommendations from our phenomenal vendors including cake designers, florists, centerpieces, linens, photography, and more.

When you work with Pomona Valley Mining Company, making decisions are a breeze - always important for a busy bride! Most importantly, your wedding and reception is a time for memories. With the unique atmosphere, large banquet space, beautiful view, impressive menu options, and helpful coordinators and staff, Pomona Valley Mining Company offers a unique, memorable, and impressive venue to host your special day.

Please feel free to call us at 909-623-3515 or email at info@pomonavalleyminingco.com for more information. Thank you!

64 Reviews for Pomona Valley Mining Company

64 Pomona Valley Mining Company Reviews

Featured
Adriana

Married on 02/17/2017

I started my wedding planning about a year ago. My husband and I were checking out different venues when we came across this place. I actually hate rustic themes and gazebos, but the views were ... Read more mesmerizing! We booked immediately! Andrea was my coordinator and she was awesome! She was so easy to work with, always responsive and most importantly, she helped me plan the most glamorous wedding on a budget when the platinum package pricing was out of my league. My wedding was this past weekend and although it rained, it was absolutely stunning! Andrea did not mind our billion questions, the many visits, especially when not scheduled, and she was always so polite! We had the Silverado chicken served and it was a hit! Everyone said it was absolutely delicious! I have been told by many people already that it was the most gorgeous wedding they've ever been too. Thank you Andrea and the rest of the team for all you did for us!

Amanda

Married on 11/25/2017

Brandyn made my little girl dreams of looking up on the hill saying, "I want to get married there! " come true! We set a wedding date 100ish days after the proposal, and Bradyn made all of the ... Read more naysayers telling me I couldn't pull this off (and still have hair!) sit down. He worked with cost, a big entourage, and my scattered brain to make our big day effortless! He is extremely responsive, and insightful... KNOWS HIS STUFF CONFIDENTLY! I am forever grateful for him!

Araceli

Married on 06/17/2017

Pomona Valley Mining Company was a great place for our Venue. They were great to work with and whenever we had something to add they didn't hesitate to help us. Our Venue coordinator was Andrea, she ... Read more is really great to work with. Our reception was beautiful. The tables looked great, we had buffet and the buffet was put together really well. The buffet was really delicious, my guests were very happy about the food. The price for our reception was reasonable.