Ponce De Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park

Saint Augustine, FL · View map · Visit website

About Ponce De Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park

I would like to officially introduce you to The Magnolia Room at Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth, the newest addition to the First Coast’s Oldest City. The original structure was built in 2012 as an open-air pavilion. In 2018, major renovations began to fully enclose the space and were completed later that Fall. The end product has quickly become St. Augustine’s premier special destination. This venue is not just a park, it is an experience.

First, you will have the option to choose your ideal ceremony and cocktail hour locations from a number of beautiful settings anywhere on our 15 acre park. Options include The Peacock Garden, The Village of Seloy, The Planetarium and Discovery Globe, The Spanish Mission Church, The Founder's Riverwalk Pier, or anywhere along our sprawling waterfront. Afterwards, move the party inside to The Magnolia Room, our 3000 sq ft event space, which accomodates 150 seated or 300 standing. We also allow tenting by the water for larger groups.

The Magnolia Room at Fountain of Youth offers 5 different options for you to choose from:

Option 1 - Daytime Outdoor Ceremony

Daytime events are only available Sunday through Thursday during park hours from 9am - 5pm and limited to 100 guests. Daytime weddings during park hours allow guests the opportunity to experience the beauty of our nation’s first settlement and interact with our living history demonstrations. This option is great for couples looking for an affordable waterfront ceremony site. Most popular on Sundays!

Option 2 - Daytime Indoor Ceremony/Reception

This option is great for couples who aren't looking for a big reception afterwards. This includes use of grounds for ceremony and full access to The Magnolia Room at Fountain of Youth during park hours. Don't want to go late, but also don't want to end at 5pm? Ask about our extended rates for Option 2.

Option 3 - An Evening at Fountain of Youth

Evening events available 7 days a week from 5pm - 10pm. Fridays and Saturdays are ONLY evening events. Evening events allow private access for your guests to the entire park, giving you ample space to fully customize your event. This is our most popular option and Saturday availability is limited!

Option 4 - Rehearsal Dinner and Brunch

Choosing between 2 venues can be difficult. Why not experience them both? This option allows you to rent The Magnolia Room for a Friday night rehearsal dinner and Sunday morning brunch. We currently have a special running on this option until Setpember 30th. Book now while your dates are available!

Option 5 - A Weekend at Fountain of Youth

Looking to simplify the wedding weekend and have one venue to call home? Book The Magnolia Room at Fountain of Youth for the entire weekend! Starting at 9am Friday and ending at 5pm on Sunday. This guarantees you will be the only wedding on our property for the entire weekend. Subject to availability.

Services and Amenities
The services and amenities offerered through Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth include:

• On-Site Event Rentals (Setup and Breakdown Optional)
  • Outside Vendors Allowed
  • Bridal Suite Access
  • Kitchen Space
  • Parking
  • Pet Friendly
  • Bring Your Own Alcohol

Check for availability on our website: https://www.fountainofyouthflorida.com/weddings-events

Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MagnoliaRoomFOY/

Follow us on Instagram @FOYFlorida

14 Reviews for Ponce De Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park

14 Ponce De Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park Reviews

L
Lori

Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding Guest

I attended a wedding at this venue couple of weekends ago. This was one of the most beautiful places for a wedding. The outside wedding was one of the most beautiful views I have seen for a wedding. ... Read more The reception was inside the pavilion and was fabulous. I highly recommend this venue!

T
Teresa

Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing scenery, amazing amenities, amazing staff! Would recommend to everyone! Read more Amazing scenery, amazing amenities, amazing staff! Would recommend to everyone!!

K
Katie

Married on 12/09/2017

Every time I told somebody I was getting married at the Foutain of Youth, they gave me a puzzled look and said, “People actually get married there? ” And once my guests saw the venue, they could not ... Read more believe how gorgeous it was! The FOY is a hidden wedding gem - truly! I can honestly say that I think the FOY offers the best wedding venue in St. Augustine. It’s a blank slate that allows you to bring your wedding vision to life. For me, it was about bringing elegance to a rustic, outdoor venue, allowing my guests (most of whom were from Maryland) to enjoy all that Florida has to offer. I did not want a cookie-cutter wedding venue that pumps out three weddings in one night. I wanted something that was personalized, where I chose every detail. The rental fee includes use of the entire grounds, so there are many options for the ceremony and reception. With that being said, I highly recommend the additional cost associated with renting the pavilion. It is beautiful! And, if you are willing to spend the extra money with a rental company (I used St. Johns Illuminations - highly recommend!!) you can really add a lot to the space. The only hesitation I would have, is getting married in the summer months when it is brutally hot. We got married in December and I swear it was the coldest day in December, but the pavilion is able to be fully enclosed, and once you add a few heating lamps, the space is comfortably warm. So, winter is not an issue. Highest recommendation: hire a day-of wedding planner! FOY makes clear that you are renting the space, only. FOY provides no support for the day-of and requires somebody to be onsite the entire day to deal with vendors/etc. My recommendation for a perfect, stress-free day that your whole family enjoys? Hire a planner! The wedding planner will help the day/night run smooth. Totally worth the extra cost.