Pop The Cork Events

Howard Beach, NY · View map

About Pop The Cork Events

Our goal is for you to have a stress free event planning experience. We offer as much or as little as you request. It is your event and it should be planned the way you have always envisioned it to be.

We at Pop the Cork Events will help make your Event reflect who you are, whether is may be classic, modern, traditional, creative or adventurous.
We will help create a Event that is perfect for you.
We will assist you with the many details involved in planning your Events, whether you want help planning the entire Event or just need someone to help put it all together the day-of.
We will ensure everything happens according to plan so you can relax and enjoy your special day.

Together we can turn your dreams into memories that will last a lifetime.

Servicing all 5 boroughs and Long Island

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://static.weddingwire.com/static/js/widgets/contactMe.js"></script><div id="ww-contact-me" class="ww-reset ww-contact-me-widget"><div id='ww-contact-me-content-box' class='ww-contact-me-blue-box'><div class='ww-contact-me-heading'>CONTACT US</div><div class='ww-contact-me-row'><div class='ww-contact-me-blue-text'>Loading...</div></div></div><div class='ww-footer'><a target="_blank" href="https://www.weddingwire.com" title="Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Venues">Provided by WeddingWire</a></div></div><script type="text/javascript"><!--
WeddingWire.ensureInit(function() {WeddingWire.contactMeInit({"divId":"ww-contact-me", "vendor_id":"f49c88f35d38bc0d", "location":true, "message":true});});
--></script>

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Pop The Cork Events FAQ