Pop the Cork Productions

Tempe, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Pop the Cork Productions

Pop the Cork Productions is a wedding and event planning company based in Tempe, Arizona. Pop the Cork Productions plans, designs and manages weddings and events anywhere in the Phoenix area and is also available for travel. Whether you want them to coordinate and manage your wedding day celebration or you want them to take care of every detail of the planning process from start to finish, Pop the Cork Productions will be honored to help bring your dream wedding to life!

Experience Matters
Janet Mitchell, the owner and Chief Celebration Consultant of Pop the Cork Productions, has been in the event industry for over 20 years. Before launching her event planning business in the spring of 2011, Janet worked at some of the most prestigious private country clubs in the country including Desert Mountain and Silverleaf in Scottdale. Janet has planned and managed hundreds of weddings in addition to all types of celebrations making her a well-rounded special event professional.

Pop the Cork Productions is an experienced event planning service and will provide you with a customized package of services to best meet your needs and budget including any of these services and more:

• Month of Coordination, Event Design or Full Service Planning
  • Style & priority planning
  • Budget preparation and analysis
  • Venue selection
  • Referrals for event pros
  • Contract review & negotiation
  • Dress and accessory selection
  • Prepare orders for rentals, printing and other event purchases
  • Menu planning
  • Ceremony planning
  • Timeline development for seamless event flow
  • Event space diagrams including a Plan "B"
  • Day of set up
  • ...and much much more!

9 Reviews for Pop the Cork Productions

9 Pop the Cork Productions Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsey

Married on 02/22/2013

Cause for Celebration was incredible! Janet is so professional and organized, and really takes away all the stress of wedding planning. I honestly don't feel like I could have done my wedding without ... Read more the services that Cause for Celebration provided. I highly recommend using Cause for Celebration for any important event. The event planning experience that Janet with Cause for Celebration has is evident based on her professionalism and knowledge of everything and anything! We used the best vendors due to the recommendations from Cause for Celebration. Using Cause for Celebration took all the stress out of planning my wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about Janet with Cause for Celebration. I never had to worry about a thing, because Janet was always a step ahead of me. Cause for Celebration also did a candy buffet for our wedding reception, and it was set up beautifully. We received so many compliments on every aspect of our wedding, and that was all thanks to Cause for Celebration! We will use this service for any party or event in the future; it is an incredible company, and I recommend to everyone!

Chandra
Chandra Martin

Married on 05/31/2019

Worry Free Bride

Our wedding day was perfect, and Janet was definitely a part of making that happen. She knows all the questions that need to be asked and the details we wouldn't have otherwise thought of. Even with a ... Read more with a little hiccup from one of our vendors and some very untimely wind, when the time came to walk down the aisle and start the party, everything was in place and absolutely perfect. Thank you sincerely Janet for making me a worry free bride. We definitely recommend hiring Pop the Cork Productions to help any couple be able to truly enjoy their special day.

L
Lauren Yockey

Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Experience

Janet was so so helpful to me and my now husband while planning our wedding and on the day of our wedding. She thought if so many things that we never thought of and was so flexible while meeting with ... Read more us . Our wedding went so smoothly thanks to Janet!!