Poppy Seed Photography

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Poppy Seed Photography

Poppy Seed Photography is a professional wedding photography company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Company founder and lead photographer, Lisa, strives to put the couples she works with at ease while she captures all the beautiful nuances of their special day. Lisa and her team love to work with couples planning a fun and unique day. Whether you’re planning a quirky elopement event or a grand wedding gala, Poppy Seed Photography will be there to capture the love and joy that surrounds you during your wonderful celebration.

Poppy Seed Photography offers a range of wedding photography packages and options to suit your event style and needs. This company strongly believe in creating heirloom photography that will stand the test of time and depict your day flawlessly for generations to come. All Poppy Seed Photography wedding packages include two photographers as standard to ensure that every angle of your day is captured. This experienced team can also help to construct your wedding day timeline to ensure that your event goes seamlessly and all of the important moments are captured authentically. Additional services offered by Poppy Seed Photography include:

• Multiple locations

12 Poppy Seed Photography Reviews

S
Shane

Married on 08/22/2015

Poppyseed photography was everything we could have hoped for and more. When we received the pictures on a flash drive, the box was personalized with one of the pictures from the wedding. We can't ... Read more thank poppyseed photography enough. Lisa was such a big part of making our big day so special.

A
Andrea

Married on 09/07/2013

Lisa and her assistant Bryn photographed our wedding this past September and I couldn't have asked for more. Our photos are stunning! These two talented ladies captured so many wonderful moments on ... Read more the best day of our lives and we will be forever grateful. Lisa and Bryn did an awesome job of listening to what we wanted and taking (much appreciated) liberties once they got an idea of the type of look we were going for. To top it all off- we had SO MUCH FUN! These ladies definitely mean business and don't waste time getting the looks they want- which is an important factor for the bride and groom who want awesome shots of themselves and their wedding party and also want to get the party started and mingle with their guests. From start to finish- Lisa was a joy to work with. Our photos were ready to view just weeks after the wedding and two edited discs filled with thousands of beautiful memories arrived at our doorstep soon after. I would recommend Poppyseed Photography in a heartbeat and I plan on ringing her up in the future to capture more memories as our family grows.

J
James

Married on 07/13/2013

I was very impressed with Lisa and her assistant on many levels. My wife and I hired them for all of the photography associated with our wedding back in July 2013. My wife and I both come from very ... Read more very large families, and so managing all of the people, personalities, etc. can be a huge challenge, even for me -- and I'm their family! So when I witnessed Lisa and her assistant handle everything with such grace, professionalism and polite assertiveness, it placed me and my wife at ease so we could just concentrate on enjoying our big day, and not get worried or caught up on the millions of details that fill up a wedding day. Since then, as my wife and I have shared our photos and thank-you cards, we have received endless compliments about the quality of the photographs. My wife and I knew we wanted to commit a legitimate amount of our wedding budget toward photography, because the day goes by so quickly, that you end up relying upon the photographs for the memories that will last you a lifetime. I would highly recommend Lisa and Poppy Seed Photography for anybody for any occasion. Poppy Seed is absolutely worth every penny!