Pop'z BBQ & Catering

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About Pop'z BBQ & Catering

Pop’z BBQ & Catering is a catering service in Fort Myers, Florida. Pop’z has developed a well-known reputation for providing the most authentic South Georgia barbeque, and the owner specializes in making everything to order. Whether your wedding is going to have 50 guests or 1,500, Pop’z ensures that everything runs smoothly and you and your guests are extremely satisfied.

Pop’z service is just as excellent as their food. They offer the following services to couples who hire them for their big day:

• Delivery
  • Cleanup
  • Setup

Cuisine
Part of what makes Pop’z BBQ & Catering so incredible, is the homemade barbecue sauce that you can’t find anywhere else. It leaves customers wanting more every time. If you’re looking for something memorable, Pop’z can serve a whole hog beautifully cooked and prepared. Additionally, you can choose from all different types of meat, such as chicken, beef or even seafood for your big day.

23 Reviews for Pop'z BBQ & Catering

23 Pop'z BBQ & Catering Reviews

Margie
Margie Mohlenhoff

Married on 06/07/2019

If you want people to rave about the food, HIRE POPZ!

I can't even tell you how many people were obsessed with the food at our wedding! The taste is incredible and the meat literally falls right off the bone. Even after the guests went back for seconds ... Read more and thirds, we still had so much food leftover and my family fought over who could keep the leftovers! I think 3 of my guests have already called him to see if he had availability for THEIR special events, and that's the biggest compliment of all! For an affordable dining option that does NOT disappoint, look no further than Popz! P.S. - everything he makes is amazing, but you MUST get the shrimp and the stuffed peppers!

A
Ashley

Married on 01/06/2019

Totally Awesome!

Steve was awesome: quick to respond, easy to work with and the food was AMAZING! We had a full menu with stuffed Peppers, Shrimp, Slow cooked Pulled Pork, BBQ Chicken, Beef Brisket, Mac & Cheese, ... Read more Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Garden Salad, Fresh Rolls, and Homemade BBQ Sauce and it was AMAZING! Their set up was cool at our venue (Lovers Key State Park). I would recommend Steve and his team to anyone you will not be disappointed.

O
Old Bridge Village Yacht Club

Married on 11/18/2018

Shipwreck PArty

We used Pop'z BBQ for our annual Shipwreck party last night the food was terrific service was great it was a big hit. We will be using Popz BBQ again. I highly recommend POP'Z BBQ. Read more We used Pop'z BBQ for our annual Shipwreck party last night the food was terrific service was great it was a big hit. We will be using Popz BBQ again. I highly recommend POP'Z BBQ.