Portrait Bouquets

About Portrait Bouquets

Portrait Bouquets
Style With Fresh Flowers
www.portraitbouquets.com

Portrait Bouquets is a floral design studio. Serving the Rochester and surrounding areas. Exclusively a wedding and event florist. Portrait Bouquets has gained a reputation for style, quality, and service. With over twenty years of experience. Whether you are planning an intimate wedding of ten or a large elaborate wedding.
Portrait Bouquets will create elegant floral designs that will reflect your personal style and exceed your expectations. If you would like to experience style, quality, and personal service contact Rebecca at Portrait Bouquets to set up your complimentary consultation.

28 Reviews for Portrait Bouquets

28 Portrait Bouquets Reviews

Angela
angela

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Becky was so patient and helped me create the vision i couldnt put down on paper. I knew what i liked but not what i wanted and she walked me through and explained certain flowers and color options to ... Read more to create each flower arrangement. i loved them so much!! i cant express how much i loved them and she was so nice and patient with me and helped me visualize what i wanted!! thank you!!!

K
Kristin

Married on 08/11/2012

Hi Rebecca, I hope you are doing well! I just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you sooooooooo much for all of your hard work with our wedding! The flowers looked absolutely INCREDIBLE!I ... Read more INCREDIBLE!!!!! I was blown away with how amazing everything looked!!!! The centerpieces were absolutely perfect, and I LOVED the colors in my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I know we worked through a lot of things and I am so appreciative that you were always willing to make changes and were flexible. The flowers and colors were everything I wanted!!! Thank you! I am sure you are busy with the end of wedding season, so I wish you all the best! Take care, Kristin

N
Nadine

Married on 08/11/2012

I would highly recommend Rebecca Stidd and Portrait Bouquets. Rebecca is very talented and her arrangements are beautiful, elegant and just what you order. It was very important for us to work with a ... Read more with a florist who really took the time with us. We never felt rushed and she made us feel like we were the only couple that she was working with. We weren't just another wedding or number. Rebecca explained the seasonal options of flowers to us and showed us many samples of her work so we had a wide variety of options to choose from. Thanks so much for all of your help and best of luck with your business. ~Nadine