Portraits by Brandee

Port Lavaca, TX · View map

About Portraits by Brandee

I have been doing photography my whole life and now that my three children are older I have been given the opportunity to fullfil my passion! I do photography not for the money but for the sheer pleasure of it and making people happy! I will work with anyone to create the vision that each client has! Thank you and I hope to work with you soon! God Bless!

Please check out my website at www.portraitsbybrandee.com to see my prices and contact me! Also find me on Facebook under Portraitsbybrandee Vickery

5 Reviews for Portraits by Brandee

5 Portraits by Brandee Reviews

User4280085

2+ years ago

One amazing photographer. She did an outstanding job on my wedding. Although we didn't do all the pictures I hoped for due to time, the ones she did get are amazing. Yes, I would recommend her! Read more One amazing photographer. She did an outstanding job on my wedding. Although we didn't do all the pictures I hoped for due to time, the ones she did get are amazing. Yes, I would recommend her!

T
Troy

Married on 07/13/2012

I've worked with Brandee and she goes above and beyond and does a great job! Always helpful and does anything needed to get the shot! I would recommend her for any jobs needed. Read more I've worked with Brandee and she goes above and beyond and does a great job!! Always helpful and does anything needed to get the shot !! I would recommend her for any jobs needed.

H
Helen

Married on 05/05/2012

Brandee's work is amazing! She did a mini mother's day shoot for me and my mother and the pics were awesome. Very personal. Very reasonable rates. Read more Brandee's work is amazing!! She did a mini mother's day shoot for me and my mother and the pics were awesome. Very personal. Very reasonable rates.