Portsmouth Catering Co. / The Kitchen

Portsmouth, NH · View map · Visit website

About Portsmouth Catering Co. / The Kitchen

Chef owned and operated. Custom made menus designed around you, the client. Creative, Innovative, Multi-Awarded.
Craft food, fun and slightly outside the box, yet not too over the top. We brine, smoke, cure, butcher and grow much of what we serve. Come see why people with passion for food choose Portsmouth Catering Co.

Portsmouth Catering Co. We can do it all or just provide drop-off or pick-up.

Bar tending services, Full event planning, Funky Dessert Bars, Whiskey Barrel Kegorator rentals, Mobile Kitchen for farms, barns and backyard events.

25 Reviews for Portsmouth Catering Co. / The Kitchen

25 Portsmouth Catering Co. / The Kitchen Reviews

J
Featured
Jackie

Married on 06/25/2016

Wow, where do I even begin? The food at our wedding was phenomenal. Everyone kept asking who we used because it was some of the best food they've had, wedding aside! Michael was incredible to work ... Read more with. Responsive, kind, talented, flexible, and an all around genuine person. His food both in his restaurant and his catering are delicious and we will be making a point to stop in whenever we're in Portsmouth. Michael was also very flexible and accomodating to my vegetarian needs and even with the very few vegans in attendance, even though we told him he didn't need to worry about that minority, he still did. The meat lovers were very very impressed by the pulled pork and lamb, and my husband (a foodie of all foodies) said the swordfish is the best he's ever had. Use Michael! You will not be disappointed!

M
Mary

Married on 09/08/2018

Portsmouth Catering just catered my daughter's wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Not only was the food delicious, but the servers/bartenders/planners were great to work with. Arrived the day ... Read more day before to check out the venue. Day of wedding showed up on time, stayed on schedule and left the kitchen facility clean and organized for the rentals to be picked up the next day. I highly recommend Portsmouth Catering.

D
Dana

Married on 06/11/2016

YUM. If you want the most amazing food at your wedding this is the caterer for you. I had been at a wedding where Michael was the caterer and I loved the food and got their information. From the start ... Read more start it was easy to work with PCC and I knew that my food would be special. I loved the food truck, I love that Michael as creative and delicious food. My family and friends came up to me during and after the wedding and said that this was the best food that they ever had at a wedding. Everyone wanted his business cards. The food truck was so much fun and looked awesome. The grilling station was so delicious. The pulled pork was of the hook. The Mac and Cheese station was a big hit with both kids and adults. I went very heavy on appetizers and there was not one that I did not love. The steak on a potato chip was a huge hit. I suggest that if you are thinking of hiring him, go to his restaurant in Portsmouth and have lunch there. I promise you that by the end of the meal you will have hired him for your wedding/event. P.S... the potato spuds with truffle salt as a late night snack at the wend of my wedding was a huge hit.