Portsmouth Country Club

Greenland, NH · View map · Visit website

About Portsmouth Country Club

Portsmouth Country Club is a charming wedding event venue located in Greenland, New Hampshire. With a classic New England vibe, this venue will make you and your guests feel comfortable and ready to celebrate your special day. They offer fantastic views of Great Bay, and the immaculate grounds offer the perfect backdrop for the photographs of your special day that you'll cherish for years to come.

Facilities and Capacity
The banquet hall at Portsmouth Country Club can seat up to 150 people. The outdoor patio overlooking the golf course is a great spot to enjoy cocktails and magnificent scenery.

Portsmouth Country Club has an on-site chef who will happily help you with menu planning to create a memorable dinner for you and your guests. The management team is also always available to assist you in just about any way possible. The club offers all-inclusive wedding packages that include the following services:

• Unlimited consultations

19 Portsmouth Country Club Reviews

Featured
User3449452

2+ years ago

Attentive, flexible, prepared, supportive. PCC is a wonderful venue. Their staff members are personable and responsive to all that needs to be done in planning a wedding event. Both ceremony and ... Read more reception took place at this beautiful spot as well as the rehearsal dinner. We were able to create the moments and time with friends and family that made this event so meaningful to us! Thank you especially to Sue and Kevin for their presence and prompt responsiveness to questions and concerns!

S
Sandra

Married on 06/23/2017

I would highly recommend the Portsmouth Country Club as a wedding venue! We had our wedding ceremony and reception at PCC. We had a small wedding of 46 guests total, and PCC made us feel very welcome ... Read more and special. Ariel was fantastic in coordinating the day and answering my MANY questions before the wedding and the day of, to make me feel completely confident and comfortable. Luckily, since it was a Friday wedding, we were able to set up most of the decorations ourselves the day before and the staff did a great job of finishing up the setup the day of. I was very pleased with the staff packing up the entire venue at the end of the night and even packing it for us into my parent’s vehicle! The venue has beyond amazing photo opportunities with the tree-lined road coming in and the hills and greenery in the back. We did our first look at the adorable stone potting shed out front. The food was delicious and had guests raving about it. We felt confident in the food having gone to PCC’s wedding tasting event a few months before. We loved our wedding at the Portsmouth Country Club!

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I got married on August 27, 2016 and I can't say enough great things about Ariel and they rest of the staff at PCC. From the moment we toured PCC, we knew that this was the venue for ... Read more us! The grounds are absolutely beautiful and well maintained and they are so flexible! They only book one wedding per day so you have the ability to schedule your wedding whenever you want during the day. PCC offers a tasting event for every couple that has booked a wedding there in that year; you have the ability to meet different vendors, see linens and different table arrangements, and taste a variety of foods that they offer. Ariel was nothing short of amazing! Anytime I would email her with what I felt were silly questions and changes, she always responded really quickly and answered any questions I had and made the changes that I had requested. On the day of the wedding, we got to PCC a little bit earlier than expected before the ceremony and Ariel allowed all of us to hang out in the room where the reception was and she even had the kitchen make us chicken fingers and french fries so we weren't hungry during the ceremony! Also, one of our guests is disabled and requires a motorized scooter to get around, when she arrived she was having difficulty with the scooter. My husband found out that she was having trouble and found a staff member who went out and tried to fix the issue and when they realized that they couldn't fix it before the ceremony, they loaded her into a golf cart and drove her out to the ceremony location and parked her in a shady spot so she could enjoy herself. Then during the reception, right before the food was to be served we had requested that some of the meat be cooked well done for certain guests and the kitchen staff accommodated us, no questions asked and never made us feel like we were inconveniencing them. The entire staff went above and beyond on our wedding day and because of them, our wedding was absolutely perfect!!!