Portsmouth Gas Light Co

Portsmouth, NH · View map

About Portsmouth Gas Light Co

The Portsmouth Gas Light Co, known as Portsmouth's Top Gathering Place is a multi-venue operation dedicated to providing a unique customer service experience for couples of all budgets. Our private event space is located in our Third Floor Night Club with beautiful hard wood and high top seating, brick walls and vaulted ceiling. Specializing in wood fired food, select from brick oven pizzas or wood fire grilled meats and seafood while looking out at our spectacular view of downtown Portsmouth.

9 Reviews for Portsmouth Gas Light Co

9 Portsmouth Gas Light Co Reviews

Emily
Emily Lewis

Married on 10/06/2018

A gaslight wedding!

I can’t begin to explain our incredible experience with Kate from the Gas Light in Portsmouth, NH. She was professional, kind, prompt, and understood our wedding vision. She was always available to ... Read more speak with and answered every question. Kate set up the venue with some help from my sister-in-laws and some frantically handwritten scrap paper notes of my directions. She took everything I wanted and turned it into a classic, romantic, elegant wedding reception!! If you think that you can’t turn the third floor night club into your wedding venue, you are SORELY mistaken!! The beauty of the brick and mortar and the historic feel of the venue itself barely needs decorating, but Kate will gladly work with you to make your dream happen! And the FOOD!!! Oh my god the food was excellent. Of course we have had many positive dining experiences at the Gas Light before our wedding, but we were nervous about ordering traditional wedding fare (which everyone knows can go either way!). We chose a buffet of their ‘sliders bar’ station, sides of mashed potatoes and green beans, and several varieties of their mouth watering brick oven pizzas - and they did not disappoint in the least! I was so impressed! We never ran out, either - there was always another hot pizza replacing an empty spot. Everyone raved about finally going to a wedding with GOOD food! I will not hesitate to recommend the Gas Light as a potential wedding venue, or for any other kind of wedding celebration! We can’t thank Kate and the Gas Light team enough for making our wedding dreams a reality!

C
Colleen

Event date: 06/24/2015

We had a corporate event there on their 3rd floor and my entire firm was pleased! It was a great success.. And i assure you its hard to please my entire firm! ~ thank you Gas Light! We had a great ... Read more night!

User5313445

2+ years ago

Caitlyn was amazing on the day of our event. She had snacks ready for us in the back before we went out to be introduced to all of our guests. She got all of our decorations on the tables with her ... Read more staff and had it ready for us to pick up the following day. I didn't have to do a thing except coordinate with her what I wanted prior to our wedding. She also checked on us and made sure things were going how we wanted throughout the entire event! Thanks so much Caitlyn!