Hired? Booked

Pose Artistry

Lexington, KY · View map

About Pose Artistry

Pose Artistry is committed to helping clients look and feel their best on their wedding day. With certifications from both Estee Lauder and MAC Cosmetics, our owner Alicia Williams, has extensive training in industry approved beauty techniques for all complexions and skin types. Pose Artistry Studios is conveniently located near Fayette Mall in Lexington, KY. Several packages available to fit your bridal party needs.

5 Reviews for Pose Artistry

5 Pose Artistry Reviews

M
Marnia

Married on 09/04/2016

Pose was great. She worked fast, did a great job and was fun to be around. Read more Pose was great. She worked fast, did a great job and was fun to be around.

E
Emily

Married on 09/03/2016

Alicia did an INCREDIBLE job. She was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable during my appointment. In an hour, she made my face a piece of art. Seriously - I was stunned by how beautiful it ... Read more looked, and it was exactly what I had asked for. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for specific and complex makeup like me!

T
Tiffany

Married on 08/13/2016

Alicia did my makeup for my wedding and it was absolutely amazing! I was so happy! She did the makeup for my engagement pictures as well but she outdid herself for my wedding day. She is great, ... Read more gives you exactly the look you are going for and nails it every time!