Poser Photobooth Co.

Collegeville, PA · View map

About Poser Photobooth Co.

Our mission is to be the highlight of every event. To accomplish this we focus on three things. Simplicity, Fun and Customization. And sarcasm. Ok, four things.

Our booth is incredibly beautiful and capable of some serious $hit. What can it do you ask? Create color or bw images, record video, instant printing, GIFs, allows you to share your images immediately via our social media kiosk which includes texting, and hopefully allows you to make a fool of yourself.

84 Reviews for Poser Photobooth Co.

84 Poser Photobooth Co. Reviews

S
Shannon Mullowney

Getting married on 07/05/2021

Great company!

Poser Photobooth Co. Provided excellent service for my middle school dance. Great props, beautiful backdrops, stylish prints, and wonderful customer service. Read more Poser Photobooth Co. provided excellent service for my middle school dance. Great props, beautiful backdrops, stylish prints, and wonderful customer service.

R
Rachel Zurheide

Married on 09/14/2019

The easiest vendor choice of them all!

Poser Photobooth Co. Absolutely crushed it at our wedding! From letting me submit my own photostrip design, to being extremely patient as I kept losing track of their emails during the wedding process ... Read more (sorry!!!) and then killing it with the lighting set up (you will look AMAZING), I couldn’t recommend them enough. Any brides or grooms looking to book a photo booth: choose these guys!

W
Walt Rogers

Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful Demeanor!

Kaitlyn B. , along with the rest of the Poser team, was super friendly and made the whole expierence very fun for my wife and I. We now have a beautiful photo album full of our family and friends to ... Read more look back and at remember our day!