Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis

Wayzata, MN · View map

About Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis

Posh Bridal Couture is unlike any other bridal salon in the Midwest. Located in beautiful downtown Wayzata located on Lake Minnetonka, we offer spacious appointment suites in a relaxed, intimate setting surrounded by a large selection of breathtaking gowns. You will receive our undivided attention with every detail to ensure the dress of your dreams is the one you are wearing when you walk down the aisle.

A Few of Our Designers:

Wedding gowns:

Casablanca

Allure (Allure & Allure Couture)

Matthew Christopher & Matty by Matthew Christopher

Thursday: 12pm-7pm

Friday: 10am-5pm

Saturday: 9am-5pm

Sunday: 11am-5pm

The Posh Rack: Posh Bridal Couture is excited to announce the opening of our first sister store called The Posh Rack. At "The Rack" you will find sample wedding gowns from all the designers that we carry at our main store at a highly discounted price. We also carry social and prom dresses, and any accessory that you may be looking for on your wedding, all at an incredible price! Located down the hall from Posh Bridal Couture!

952-249-8002

Friday: 10am-5pm

Saturday: 9am-5pm

CONTACT INFO:

thedress@poshmn.com

952.249.8000 (Posh Bridal Couture)

952-249-8002 (The Posh Rack)

Follow us on these social media sites to receive daily updates and see what we are up to at all 3 of our Posh stores!

Facebook - www.facebook.com/pbcminneapolis

Twitter @poshmn

Instagram @poshwayzata and @theposhrack

179 Reviews for Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis

179 Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis Reviews

S
Stacy

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Best experience I have ever had shopping for a wedding dress! From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left, I was treated like a star! Barb helped me pick THE ONE! Very clean and ... Read more professioal store and associates working to help you find the prefect dress for your day! :) 10/10 recommend Posh!!

H
Holly Bistodeau

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Best day ever!

Barb was amazing to work with. She was sweet, got to the point, was a ball to be around, and didn’t put any pressure on me. The gowns are unlike any other in comparison to other stores. Loved it! Read more Barb was amazing to work with. She was sweet, got to the point, was a ball to be around, and didn’t put any pressure on me. The gowns are unlike any other in comparison to other stores. Loved it!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/22/2019

Barb was the best! She brought energy to the appointment and asked questions to help understand my vision for the location of the wedding and what I was thinking for my dress. I never felt any ... Read more pressure or rushed during the appointment. She listened to what I liked and didn't like about dresses and continued to pull different dresses accordingly. I am so happy I was able to say "yes to the dress" at Posh!