POSH Bridal

Hammond, LA · View map

About POSH Bridal

POSH Bridal is a new and exclusive bridal and social occasion salon centrally located in Downtown Hammond LA. We carry exclusive and private lines of designer bridals, prom, and pageant wear. Our gowns are perfect for those who want style but does not want to look like everyone else. We carry exclusive selections that are not available at every store and most are not carried anywhere else in Louisiana! Our bridal gowns are designed by top fashion designers from Europe and the United States! In addition to our exclusive designs, we also offer an amazing selection from some of the top designers in the world.

Our customer service is just as amazing. We work individually with each customer to make sure that you feel special when you enter our salon and look absolutely special when you leave with your perfect dress!

Appointments are required for bridals so be sure to schedule your appointment on our website or just call one of our friendly consultants! Be prepared for an unforgettable experience in finding your perfect dress at POSH!

Congratulations on your upcoming event and we look forward to working with you!

6 Reviews for POSH Bridal

6 POSH Bridal Reviews

E
Irina

Married on 11/20/2010

The entire staff at the shop is dedicated to providing expert guidance on not only what style of wedding dress but the accessories. And they are honest, if it is not right they will tell you. It is ... Read more different at other shops where they tell you everything is wonderful even if you know its not. I know you can buy the same dress at a lot of other places including maybe on line but why trust that most important dress of your life to anyone that you don’t personally know will have your best interest at heart and take care of you. I have heard stories of the Chinese factories that promise you a designer dress but what you get is a poorly made knock off. I have read the other reviews and I know no one is perfect but if your heart is in the right place the effort will be made to do the right thing. These people definitely have their heart right and therefore their efforts are always on the bride’s side. On selection, I like the dresses to be “In touch” with current styles. I also appreciate it when the owner/buyer takes the time to go to the bridal buying markets out of state to personally select dresses that brides in my area are interested in. I feel they have been pre-selected from the best of the thousands of styles out there. This salon does that. Value to me is more than just price. It means a fair price, confidence in their follow through and service after the initial deposit. It is a peace of mind that comes with knowing they have the years of experience and therefore they have seen and handled the many obstacles that can crop up. If it sounds like I know bridal shops it is because I do. I have to been to 12 shops in this area and out of state. I put my trust in Posh Bridal and strongly suggest you would be wise to do so too. You will be delighted.

P
Patricia

Married on 09/27/2008

The ladies here are very helpful and the shop has a nice selection to choose from. I liked that they had some styles that I hadn't seen everywhere and that the sales lady listened to what I said.I ... Read more wasn't really sure what I was looking for in a dress, but with help, was able to find it here. I found everything I needed !

K
Joy

Married on 07/06/2019

My experience at The Venue was extraordinary. The building was very clean. Customer service was great making my night even better. I highly recommend them to future brides. Read more My experience at The Venue was extraordinary. The building was very clean. Customer service was great making my night even better. I highly recommend them to future brides.