Posh Hair and Makeup Studio

Milford, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Posh Hair and Makeup Studio

Based in downtown Milford, Michigan and serving the greater metropolitan area, full service salon Posh Hair & Makeup Studio specializes in bridal hair and cosmetic services. With over 15 years in the wedding industry, salon owner Laura Roberts is dedicated to keeping up with current wedding trends and crafting wedding looks that make brides and bridal parties feel confident and beautiful in their own skin.

Flexible to your needs, Posh Hair & Makeup Studio provides both on-location and in-studio wedding services for brides and bridal parties. The stylist team will create a unique wedding package for you depending on your needs, bridal party size, and budget, always using the highest quality products. Some of the salon’s bridal hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts
  • Hair coloring
  • Hair extensions
  • Hair relaxer
  • Haircuts
  • Keratin Treatment
  • Perm textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush, contour, and natural makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Eyelash extension and fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

47 Reviews for Posh Hair and Makeup Studio

47 Posh Hair and Makeup Studio Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 11/11/2017

Just had my wedding last Saturday and we had hair and make up services at POSH. Laura was amazing. She's friendly, funny, personable, and insanely talented. I cannot say enough about the work she did! ... Read more I absolutely loved the up do and my make up. We were given the back room to store items until we left which was so helpful. The owner, Kari, emailed so promptly that I didn't have a single worry about how the day would go there. She came in to meet us and see that we were well taken care of. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful and ready to get married with my girls!

C
chassell

Married on 10/07/2017

Laura is the QUEEN! Her talent is incredible; she is truly an artist at what she does. In the months before leading up to the wedding I visited and consulted with Laura and she was more than happy to ... Read more spend the time with me perfecting a wedding makeup regimen for ME. I do not have perfect skin and thought airbrush would be the answer to cover the flaws. I did airbrush for my bridal trial and although absolutely beautiful because...duh, its Laura; I had my concerns about its longevity...Next time I saw Laura we discussed the pros and CONS of airbrush and we decided for wedding day to do BRUSH makeup and I am so happy that I did. My advice to any bride is: Go Brush! Let the artists do their work instead of a spray on gadget - you won't regret it - I know I don't! I can't thank Laura enough for the time & energy she spent with me. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day & that's how it should be! I also have to thank Kari who worked with me scheduling services for myself and my bridesmaids and the logistics of making it all happen! It really was so flawless and stress free from start to finish.

A
Alison

Married on 09/22/2017

Laura and Lindsay from Posh came to our hotel room to do makeup for all my girls on the morning of the wedding. They did an amazing job - my girls looked beautiful and the makeup lasted all day and ... Read more night! They were also so sweet and fun to have around on our wedding morning. Highly recommend!!