Posh Invitations

10 Posh Invitations Reviews

M
Michaella

Married on 11/06/2016

We loved Tami! We ordered invitations, escort cards, and thank-you cards from her. Everything turned out beautifully, especially our invitations. We definitely recommend Posh Invitations! Read more We loved Tami! We ordered invitations, escort cards, and thank-you cards from her. Everything turned out beautifully, especially our invitations. We definitely recommend Posh Invitations!

A
Aaron

Married on 10/01/2016

We chose Posh Invitations at the recommendation of our wedding coordinator. We needed paper fans for our outdoor wedding venue and Tami was very flexible with us in the short amount of time we had ... Read more before the wedding. She sent us proofs and was very receptive to our ideas and her proofs were excellent. No grammatical errors and spelling was perfect! We were very happy with Tami and guests were impressed with the quality and design of our fans!

User4460877

2+ years ago

Tami was great to work with. She spent time with me to pick my perfect wedding invitations and she emailed me frequently to let me know exactly where the invites were in the printing and delivery ... Read more process. The finished product was beautiful.