Posh Parties

Palm Beach, FL · View map

About Posh Parties

Posh Parties is a full service event planning & invitation company specializing in everything from planning an event from concept to completion to all the little details in between. We plan, coordinate & design weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, corporate events and more! We also carry an extensive line of some of the finest invitation collections available.

6 Reviews for Posh Parties

6 Posh Parties Reviews

User3147700

2+ years ago

Heather Lowenthal Is the BEST. Every detail was Above and Beyond attained! She knows exactly what to do and what is needed. I would use her again and again for any party big or small. Our wedding was ... Read more was outstanding thanks to Heather at Posh Parties and Paper!!! Btw, her email is : www.poshpartiesonline.com. For some reason the previous screen would not accept it!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/10/2009

Heather was the perfect planner! I used her for the month before my wedding to help with the final touches and the tedious, but ultra important details leading up to the big day. Heather made herself ... Read more herself available to me at all times, and if she was not available, she returned my calls within the hour. She had excellent insight into things like the favors and the programs and really worked hard to find the most affordable options so that I could stay within my budget. Where she shined the most, though, was on the actual wedding day! I honestly had to do nothing but show up. The entire day went so smooth and I know that it's all because of Heather. She left no stone unturned and truly went above and beyond my expectations. I plan on referring Heather to all of my engaged friends and would absolutely use her again for any of my party planning needs!

S
Stacy

Married on 06/06/2009

I wouldn't have been able to get through my wedding without Heather! She was so helpful in every way, not only with the typical wedding planning but she provides creative solutions and ideas of ways ... Read more to make a wedding better than the rest. I would highly recommend her for a wedding, she is the best!!!