Posh Petals

Grand Rapids, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Posh Petals

Posh Petals is a customized wedding florist for couples in the greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area. For the past 10 years, creative director Elizabeth Schenk has worked to create custom arrangements for customers and couples. The team now additionally helps couples by offering event planning and rental services for their wedding day out of a little flower shop in northeast Grand Rapids.

Couples can work to find the florals and arrangements that best suit their wedding day with consultations and samples from Posh Petals. The team at this florist also assist couples with event design in the context of flowers and floral arrangements. They can create a wide variety of floral styles to match the style of a couple’s wedding. This includes classic styles and modern styles, eclectic styles and vintage styles: even tropical styles. Couples can guarantee that their floral arrangements will be glamorous and romantic for the wedding. These arrangements can include pieces such as:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
In addition to florists, there are also three wedding planners at Posh Petals that can help couples in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area with the logistics of their wedding day. This team can assist with full planning or partial planning for the ceremony and reception. This includes services such as budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists. This team works with couples on all types of weddings, including:

• Civil

T
Featured
Taylor

Married on 06/23/2018

On top of using them as our florist for our wedding, we also booked them as our day of coordinators. Hiring Elyse and Madison as our coordinators was hands down the best decision I made for the ... Read more wedding. I didn't have to worry about a single thing that day, they coordinated with all of our vendors, and took care of all rentals. My MOH and I dropped off all of our signage, card box, guestbook items with some instructions the Thursday before the wedding and they set it all up for us the day of. OKAY so onto flowers! I knew flowers were going to be a huge part of our wedding so it was important for me to find a quality florist and Posh Petals exceeded my expectations. I had an initial idea for what I wanted, then I found my dress, and the theme of the wedding switched. Elizabeth was able to change everything around and keep it within our budget. My flowers were absolutely stunning, the blooms were really high quality (I am currently looking at my bouquet from 5 days ago and it is STILL STUNNING) My father built a backdrop for our ceremony and they put blooms and moss onto it. I also had them make me a super cute flower crown for my bridal shower. PLEASE do yourself a favor and book Posh Petals for any event you're doing if you want beautiful quality flowers, amazing and personal service, and to work with a local westside company.

India
India Heard

Getting married on 02/29/2020

The very best floral of GR

The florist of posh petals are dream makers Read more The florist of posh petals are dream makers

R
Rob Self

Married on 05/26/2019

Flexible, Affordable, and Talented Florist

We are so thrilled with the work Posh Petals did for our wedding at Castle Farms! They went above and beyond to setup a beautiful flower archway in short time for our wedding ceremony and provided ... Read more stunningly beautiful centerpieces, aisle pieces, corsages, bouquets, boutineers, etc for our wedding! From inspiration photos they took the baton and made beautiful arrangements with our colors and requested flowers in mind. Nothing but professionalism from them as they showed up on time and setup quickly with no issue at all. We highly recommend Posh Petals, they have an extremely high quality product and service especially considering they are affordable.