Posh Petals

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Posh Petals

Posh Petals provides beautiful fresh floral art for any event! Everything from simple arrangements to full wedding florals, we do it all! Happy to work in any budget, everything we do is custom and unique!! Bring your creativity and set up a consultation with us, send us an inquiry, or give us a call!

50 Reviews for Posh Petals

50 Posh Petals Reviews

Cate
Cate

Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible Petals

Posh Petals was an excellent vendor for our ceremony. I spoke with Katie. She is extremely knowledgeable and was able to translate an online- highly composed photoshopped image into a reasonable- ... Read more beautiful bouquet and arrangement. We requested fun, bright colors, and had discussions about textures. Katie delivered. The bouquet was gorgeous, the arrangement fantastic, and the boutonnière flawless. Our day of coordinator was able to pick up our arrangements without issue. We were incredibly pleased and recommend Posh Petals to any couples looking for a florist for their day!

astyn
astyn

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing florals & Excellent Planning Experience!

Choosing Posh Petals was one of the best decisions I made! My florist respected my budget, was realistic about what I could afford, provided amazing customer service, was flexible, and created ... Read more beautiful florals for my day! Minority Experience: I am a Black Lesbian Woman and had an excellent experience working with Katie. She treated my wife and me with the utmost respect and honored our wishes for two bridal bouquets and non-traditional wedding party florals. No need to write much, the photos speak for themselves!

K
Karen

Married on 03/18/2018

Posh Petals was so easy to work with! I shared my Pinterest boards with them and they were able to translate my inspiration into a reality. Everything was beautiful and executed perfectly. Read more Posh Petals was so easy to work with! I shared my Pinterest boards with them and they were able to translate my inspiration into a reality. Everything was beautiful and executed perfectly.