Posies and Promises

Alvarado, Texas · View map

About Posies and Promises

With over 25 years combined experience, the staff at Posies and Promises creates beautiful floral arrangements for soon-to-be-married couples in the greater area of Dallas and Fort Worth in Texas. Their number-one priority is always the customer, providing the same service they would want to receive. Delivering exceptional customer service also involves supplying fresh, quality blooms and creative pieces that meet a client’s vision.

The team at Posies and Promises is experienced in producing a variety of floral styles, and can accommodate classic, modern, rustic, nautical, tropical, glamorous, and any other style request couples may desire. In addition to offering single blooms, they also have wholesale and bulk options. Consultations are available for couples, offering the chance to look over samples, discuss event design, and plan a venue visit. On the day of the wedding, Posies and Promises can provide floral delivery, as well as set up and clean up. Their floral arrangement options include:

• Aisle decor

AllieB25
Alyssa

Married on 10/14/2018

seriously amazing

This has taken me a while to get to, but using Posies and Promises was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. Julia was so responsive to my ideas, and took so much time figuring ... Read more out exactly what I wanted. You can't beat her prices, craftsmanship, or beautiful (beautiful!) florals.

S
Stacey

Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent service and beautiful bouquets

I really appreciated how quick Julia was with responding to my emails, questions, and updates. It helped with my organization with how great her communciation was. We got many compliments on our ... Read more center pieces and the wedding party flowers and my bouquet were all gorgeous and exactly what I asked for! I gave Posies and Promises a general idea of what I wanted, and she was able to turn it into something beautiful!

K
Kylie

Married on 05/12/2018

Julia did a BEAUTIFUL job with my wedding flowers. She even figured out a way to include just the right amount of navy blue (the color of my bridesmaids' dresses) into my bridal bouquet with a flower ... Read more I'd never even heard of. She's sweet, smart, prompt, and wonderful. Don't miss a chance to work with her on your wedding!