Posies by Patti

Ellwood City, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Posies by Patti

Posies by Patti is a flower shop in Ellwood City, Pennsylvania. Owner and designer Patti Kuhn left her corporate job and bought a flower shop more than 15 years ago. Since then, Patti transformed her business into a award-winning shop with multiple floral designers. Patti and her team of talented consultants work with you to create custom arrangements that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and colors.

Whatever your style; simple, elegant, glamorous, rustic or vintage, Posies by Patti can execute stunning designs. Posies by Patti offers consultations, delivery and set up for a stress-free day. Patti and her team can incorporate greenery and non-floral elements like heirlooms, lace and more into your arrangements. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

T
Featured
Tiffany

Married on 08/27/2016

Absolutely perfect and beautiful! When I saw my bouquet for the first time I started crying on how beautiful it was. Great job and thank you for everything! Read more Absolutely perfect and beautiful! When I saw my bouquet for the first time I started crying on how beautiful it was. Great job and thank you for everything!!

Rose
Rose

Getting married on 09/21/2019

She’s hands down amazing

Went in with no clue what i was doing and she made it so easy. She was so fun to work with and helped where i would get stuck. She’s so reasonable and just over all amazing. Read more went in with no clue what i was doing and she made it so easy. she was so fun to work with and helped where i would get stuck. she’s so reasonable and just over all amazing.

K
Katie

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Job!

I had a specific idea of what I wanted for my wedding flowers and Patti and her team executed that perfectly! I really felt that Patti understood my vision and trusted her completely. Patti and her ... Read more team were responsive and helpful throughout the whole process and my flowers were just beautiful!! I would highly recommend Posies by Patti!