Posies & Pine

Whitefish Bay, WI · View map · Visit website

About Posies & Pine

Local to Milwaukee, Wisconsin and serving the greater southeast Wisconsin area, full-service floral company Posies & Pine specializes in wedding floral arrangements. Owner and lead floral designer Meg Harris offers clients years of professional industry experience. Established in 2015, Posies & Pine is passionate about harmonizing its lush, textured, garden style with your own wedding theme and preferences to craft truly unique floral products.

Products Offered

Posies & Pine is happy to service weddings of all sizes and floral styles. A complimentary in-person or phone consultation is provided for all potential customers to discuss your wedding vision and Posies & Pine’s approach to floral design. Flexible to your needs, floral packages are always customized to your particular needs. In general, most packages cover the cost of delivery, set up, and clean up services, in addition to unlimited consultations, floral design, and a venue visit. Centerpieces and related floral decor can be provided upon request. A special discount package is available for elopements and courthouse weddings, and includes a bouquet, boutonniere, and the cost of delivery. Posies & Pine supplies the following floral arrangements for all weddings:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Katie

Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Experience

Megan is really the best! She was always prompt with responding to emails and always willing to accommodate my ever changing mind. Her proposal was beautifully done and the final product was ... Read more everything I could have hoped for and more. She really understood the theme I was trying to create even with little help from me and made my wedding flower dreams come true. Best of all, it was completely affordable! I really appreciate how she came to both mine and my husband’s rooms to deliver the flowers and helped them with their boutonnières. She then went to set up the Church and reception hall and it was amazing! She accomplished exactly what she promised she would. I would highly recommend Posies and Pine to any of my friends and family in need of a florist. Thank you Megan!

C
Cara

Married on 10/20/2018

Brings visions to life

I went to a wedding expo and happened to win a raffle for a bridal bouquet done by Posies and Pine. A florist was the one vendor I still had to find. It was meant to be. The flower arrangements Megan ... Read more Megan created for our wedding surpassed my expectations. Absolutely stunning! When she arrived with the flowers, it was the moment I felt as if my wedding vision was coming to life. She captured what I was wanting very well and included so many unique flowers and accents (like fall leaves and hops) to create awesome arrangements. I also made changes along the way and was so appreciative how quickly and easily Megan was able to adjust things. Megan was easy to work with, listened so well, and is very talented!

Katelyn
Katelyn

Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing experience

Megan is so incredibly talented. At first, I didn't know if I wanted real flowers for my bouquet. I contacted Megan and shared an inspiration photo with her and she went above and beyond my ... Read more expectations. I am so happy I chose her to do my bouquet. She is amazing!