Positive Approach Events

Johnson City, Tennessee · View map

About Positive Approach Events

Since 2007 Positive Approach Weddings and Event has been planning weddings and special events in East Tennesse, so we've learned a few things! Planning your wedding should be such an exciting time in your life! However, with so many details and such little time, many couples find it more of a chore than a delight! Weddings should be FUN from the initial consultation through the end of the reception!

Full-Service Wedding Production (Starts at $2,500.00 within the East Tennessee Region)

We have planned hundreds of weddings and LOVED every minute of it. We revel in the details, and it shows. That’s why our clients consistently give us positive reviews..for almost 13 years! Hiring an experienced producer will allow you to hand over the bulk of your wedding stress and let you focus on the reason you’re getting married, the love you two have for one another!

From combing through contracts, on-site visits at your venue, scouring hotel rates, client portals, budget coaching, vendor selection, wedding day management and much more. Our Full-Service Clients get our upmost attention because your love deserves to be celebrated and reflect your personal vision and story!

We do limit our Full-Service Productions annually to ensure that we’re giving our clients the best service possible! Entry rate reflects a 10% of the average regional wedding based on 150 guests. Rates increase with budgets and responsibilities.

Wedding Month Blueprint (Month-of Coordination Starts at $1,200.00) (MOST POPULAR PACKAGE!)

So you have your vendors selected, your t’s crossed and i’s dotted..but you want to relax a little? Of course you should! We created this program complete with our custom Blueprint Guide to help through the planning process, and be able to delegate it to the professionals to oversee your details in the month leading up to your wedding. This is a great option for couples who need someone to handle Wedding Day Management, Timeline Creation and be an extension so they can focus on getting married!

Essential's Wedding Day Management (Starts at $750.00 for reception only)

Your timeline is complete, vendors are all paid, and the venue is waiting for the final touches! When you're looking for professional Wedding Day Management to all of the details you've pulled together, call Positive Approach Weddings and Events.

The Essential's Package includes two coordinators to handle a variety of listed tasks and adding ceremony coordination is an option! Rates vary based on guest count and distance from the immediate Tri-Cities. After being on-site at hundreds of weddings, our team of professionals has the experience to take care of challenges that arise on the day of the wedding, giving you the chance to enjoy rather than stress!

Event Design Services- (Minimum retainer of $350.00)

Do you dream of vivid colors at an outdoor venue? How about a variety of pinks and tons of greenery for your wedding backdrop or dramatic draping to set the tone of your reception? Whatever your vision, we can help you design the look of your dreams!

From pulling together the design online to creating a physical presentation that is yours to keep whether you utilize our services or that of another source. We can help bring your dream to life at Positive Approach Events!

Destination Wedding Services (Starts at $3,000.00)

Have a location in mind and need someone to be your Advocate? We LOVE to travel! Whether it’s mountain views, or sticking your toes in the sand..we can help you find the perfect location AND pull all of your details together!

Come find out why Positive Approach Weddings and Events is THE difference! Sure, we’re award-winning (hello Entrepreneur of the Year-FOUR years in a row), consistently 5-Star rated (check out the testimonials on the website or visit our reviews here on WeddingWire), and did we mention that we were the first full-time event planning service in our region?

We were planners before being a “planner” was cool! But all that aside, we absolutely LOVE what we do..so if you’re ready to lose the stress and look forward to putting on the dress (sorry gratuitous rhyme), then contact us!

19 Reviews for Positive Approach Events

19 Positive Approach Events Reviews

T
Tesha

Married on 05/11/2019

Brandi is the best!

I am so glad I chose Positive Approach Events. I have heard some horror stories about wedding planners, but Brandi was a dream! In the middle of the planning process I felt like I was in over my head, ... Read more head, but she held it all together for me! The ceremony and reception were executed flawlessly. I am so happy with how everything turned out and I would definitely recommend Brandi, Positive Approach Events, and their whole team to anyone who is planning a wedding!

Rachael
Rachael Santiago

Married on 12/29/2018

Loved it!!

We absolutely loved working with Brandi and her team. Her packaging is super flexible and she stayed on top of everything even when we forgot to touch base with her or our other vendors. Our wedding ... Read more day was so well coordinated and everything went off without a snag. We especially loved the timeline spreadsheet she made - it kept all the info in one place and was easily distributed to the vendors and wedding party. Highly recommended!

Ellis
Ellis

Married on 12/21/2018

They Made My Wedding A Dream!

We got the "day of" planning package and Mrs. Brandi Woodall is truly an angel! She coordinated all my vendors and the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, the cocktail hour, dinner, and the ... Read more cake cutting. I did not have to lift a finger! No one came to my mom or me with stupid questions. I was able to enjoy my wedding and Mrs. Woodall made everything flow so smoothly! Literally not a single thing went wrong or was weird or was awkward. Use this planning company!