Positive Legacy Ent.

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Positive Legacy Ent.

Positive Legacy is a professional wedding photography company based out of Houston, Texas. Owner and lead photographer, Donald Lee, thrives when tasked with capturing once-in-a-lifetime romantic occasions. This team prides themselves on their punctuality and warm professionalism, helping couples feel at ease during specialty photoshoots. Positive Legacy use their professional editing skills to balance color, transforming your wedding day mementos into a collection of personalized artwork. This company limits their services to one-event-per-day in order to give couples their undivided professional attention on their big day.

Positive Legacy offers couples a wide range of wedding photography services to further enhance their experience. Donald and his team provide couples with a number of specialty photoshoot options including engagement and boudoir sessions. They also offer couples a number of additional services, including:

• Second photographer
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Save-the-dates
  • Prints
  • Proofs

1 Reviews for Positive Legacy Ent.

1 Positive Legacy Ent. Reviews

V
Featured
Vivian

Married on 01/17/2015

Very professional knowledgeable. Met and exceeded my expectation. He made my wedding memories special like I always dreamed. Everyone was and still is talking about the photo from my wedding Read more Very professional knowledgeable. Met and exceeded my expectation. He made my wedding memories special like I always dreamed. Everyone was and still is talking about the photo from my wedding

Positive Legacy Ent. FAQ