Post Family Farm

Hudsonville, MI · View map · Visit website

About Post Family Farm

The Post Family Farm in Hudsonville, Michigan, is the perfect wedding venue for couples seeking a unique, outdoorsy and rustic-chic ambiance. The barn, built in 1915, includes an adjacent pavilion that has original hardwood flooring, exposed beams and twinkling lights; creating a romantic outdoor experience for ceremonies and receptions from spring to fall.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 350 wedding guests between the three event spaces within the 80-acre family farm. In addition to the versatile pavilion that can host both ceremonies and receptions, couples can choose to hold their ceremony at their popular outdoor wedding site overlooking the pond and waterfall. The venue earned the Couples’ Choice Award from WeddingWire in 2018.

The Post Family Farm is a full-service wedding venue with event coordination and the ability to host outside vendors. The venue also offers additional services like:

• Bridal suite
  • Preferred vendors only
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Location
The Post Family Farm is located in Hudsonville, Michigan, just 20 minutes west of downtown Grand Rapids.

34 Reviews for Post Family Farm

34 Post Family Farm Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 08/25/2017

The best! We were so fortunate to have our ceremony & reception at this beautiful venue! We loved working with Cheryl & all of the other PFF staff, and are forever grateful to them for making our day ... Read more so perfect!! Our guests loved the venue & enjoyed dancing the night away with us! Fun was had by all! -The Browns

Mariah
Mariah

Married on 10/05/2018

I loved this venue and they were so easy to work with. They did some many extra things for our wedding. The place looked great. I couldn't have asked for any more. I would recommend them to anyone. ... Read more Plus it is an awesome farm to visit in the fall for pumpkin and donuts.

A
Angie

Married on 10/14/2017

Planning a wedding more than 1900 miles away is a feat and that's what I had to conquer for my wedding 10/14/17. Dan and I are from Michigan but live and work in Los Angeles, CA. There was no question ... Read more that we wanted to get married back home, outside in Pure Michigan. The team at PFF were amazing and really helped me manage planning a Destination wedding. Even the day of, when the rain was pouring, Cheryl and Kathy knew how important it was for us to get married outside and didn't push us to make alternate plans until the very last minute. I'm so glad they didn't because the rain stopped right before the wedding and held off until we walked down the aisle together.