Hired? Booked

Postscript Weddings and Events

Saint Johns, FL · View map · Visit website

About Postscript Weddings and Events

Postscript Weddings and Events is an event planning company located near Jacksonville, Florida. We offer multiple packages depending on the level of service you need to help make your special day go off without a hitch. Different packages we offer include Day of Wedding Planning, also know as Month Of Wedding Planning, Partial Wedding Planning, and Full Wedding Planning. We also offer hourly rates, and other event planning packages.

2 Reviews for Postscript Weddings and Events

2 Postscript Weddings and Events Reviews

dac3r0
DIANA

Married on 11/07/2016

Danielle planned my bridal shower and the outcome was beautiful! She incorporated my wedding theme and colors into the décor she created and I couldn't have been happier. Danielle also helped me ... Read more envision my perfect wedding by creating a wedding look book using different color options. For the wedding, Danielle designed my candy bar with a great mixture of candy, vases, and take-away bags, it was a big hit! I can't wait for the next event Danielle plans for me!

J
Jamie

Married on 06/21/2014

This was a renewal of our vows and reception for our 30th Wedding Anniversary, and Danielle couldn't have made it more memorable and beautiful. Everything from the moment you walk in the door to sign ... Read more in, to the table filled with our favorite candies for all of our guests to enjoy was superb. She thought of everything and everything went perfectly. She is a true professional and we would highly recommend her. We certainly plan on using her again for our next big event.

Postscript Weddings and Events FAQ