Postscript Weddings and Events

Saint Johns, FL, FL · View map · Visit website

About Postscript Weddings and Events

Postscript Weddings and Events is an event planning company near Jacksonville, Florida. The versatile business is the brainchild of Danielle Weinshenker, who got started in the planning industry officially after planning multiple parties for relatives and pals. She can be as involved as you’d like in your big day, offering day-of wedding coordination, partial planning and full-service wedding planning packages in addition to hourly rates. Postscript Weddings and Events books free consultations with potential clients to discuss needs and what the vendor can offer to the happy couple.

Postscript Weddings and Events works with couples planning civil, destination, non-religious, military, religious and cultural weddings. Elopements and double weddings also are part of Danielle’s repertoire. Some of her services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines

2 Reviews for Postscript Weddings and Events

2 Postscript Weddings and Events Reviews

dac3r0
DIANA

Married on 11/07/2016

Danielle planned my bridal shower and the outcome was beautiful! She incorporated my wedding theme and colors into the décor she created and I couldn't have been happier. Danielle also helped me ... Read more envision my perfect wedding by creating a wedding look book using different color options. For the wedding, Danielle designed my candy bar with a great mixture of candy, vases, and take-away bags, it was a big hit! I can't wait for the next event Danielle plans for me!

J
Jamie

Married on 06/21/2014

This was a renewal of our vows and reception for our 30th Wedding Anniversary, and Danielle couldn't have made it more memorable and beautiful. Everything from the moment you walk in the door to sign ... Read more in, to the table filled with our favorite candies for all of our guests to enjoy was superb. She thought of everything and everything went perfectly. She is a true professional and we would highly recommend her. We certainly plan on using her again for our next big event.

Postscript Weddings and Events FAQ