Potomac 18 Caterers- Certified Kosher Caterer

Rockville, MD · View map

About Potomac 18 Caterers- Certified Kosher Caterer

A FRESH NEW LOOK

An all-star team of catering professionals has come together to form Potomac 18 Caterers (formerly Dahan Caterers). At Potomac 18, we pride ourselves on carefully planned menus, thoughtful attention to detail and an inspirational flare for creating unique events. Whether your event is a bnai mitzvah, wedding, bris, corporate celebration or simcha, let us show you what our talented team can do for you.

13 Reviews for Potomac 18 Caterers- Certified Kosher Caterer

13 Potomac 18 Caterers- Certified Kosher Caterer Reviews

User3626523

2+ years ago

Working with Potomac 18 was an absolutely wonderful experience. The quality of food and service they provided was exceptional. My guests raved about the food and the service. The event manager (Abby) ... Read more (Abby) was very professional and worked directly with my venue and wedding planner. She was responsive to all of my questions and was very flexible. My husband and I had a tasting several months before the wedding to pick the menu. The food at the wedding was exactly what we had selected. There were no surprises. Abby worked tirelessly to ensure that I had the perfect day. When I started looking for caterers, Potomac 18 went out of their way to meet with me and helped me find the perfect venue. I highly suggest contacting Potomac 18 for your next event.

L
Lisa

Married on 12/30/2012

Potomac 18 provided the food for our son's wedding on Dec. 30, 2012. An absolutely fantastic experience, from start to finish. Abby could not have been more accommodating, professional, pleasant and ... Read more helpful in ways that went beyond the meal. But first, the food: Potomac 18 produced incredibly gorgeous, avant-garde, delicious food. Our guests have been raving, especially over the hors d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour! The Peking duck station - delicious! - slider bar - delicious! fun! - eight different passed hors d'oeuvres, all delicious, and presented beautifully. The tasting was a ridiculously fun and delicious experience. Potomac 18 reproduced our choices exactly as presented at the tasting, if not better. At the wedding, the word of the day was "elegance." From the first course to the desserts - plated and also passed! - everything was beautiful, creative, and tasty. One of our guests - a vegetarian - wrote, "the food was spectacular (the best veggie plate I've ever had, so beautifully seasoned) ..." Guests with dietary restrictions were accommodated with grace. Never did we feel that anything we asked for was an inconvenience. All we ever heard was "yes." Aside from the food, Abby's experience in managing events made her a valuable advisor. We truly didn't need a wedding planner - Abby listened wisely and, when asked, shared her thoughts about table placement, draping, anything having to do with the banquet space, the lighting, all the details. We were completely "wowed" by Abby's professionalism, expertise, and good taste. Elegant touches - such as greeting our guests when they arrived with lovely butler-passed drinks - made us so happy we chose this caterer. At the end of the evening, passed desserts allowed our guests to keep dancing while they enjoyed chocolate dipped strawberries (some with tiny tuxedos!), s'mores mousse shots, red velvet whoopie pies, and more. What fun. I cannot recommend Potomac 18 highly enough.

N
Nicole

Married on 06/05/2011

Karin and Dahan Caterers were absolutely fabulous! The food was fantastic, words can't describe it. I am still getting compliments from guests about the outstanding food. Dahan was great to work with, ... Read more there was always communication and Karin was able to do everything we wanted. Any change that we made to the menu was never a problem. I would recommend them to everyone!