Potomac Shores Golf Club & Tidewater Grill

15 Potomac Shores Golf Club & Tidewater Grill Reviews

Jonar
Jonar

Married on 09/08/2018

Let’s dive right into this and say that Potomac Shores Golf Club is absolutely AMAZING! My wife and I’s expectations were totally blown out of the water with the degree of professionalism and ... Read more attention to detail that Todd, Brittney, Emily, Andrea and Eric provided us. Every meeting we had with them was exceptional and the process never had the feeling of just another business venture. Instead, it felt as if a group of great friends wanted to make my wife and I’s dream a reality. Todd, Brittney and Emily provided us FIRST CLASS customer service and it showed throughout the planning process to the very end of our send off. As soon as both my wife and I arrived on our big day, we felt like we owned the place as they met each of our needs. It was amazing how they managed to not just set up the ceremony, but also decorate the reception hall, work with the DJ’s to ensure that music was provided inside and out, making sure both bridal parties were totally catered to while waiting for the ceremony to begin, while also helping usher in our guests and usher in my bride. They were everywhere and making sure everything was taken care of. I literally couldn’t stop thanking them because I knew how special this day was for my wife. Our guests were so amazed at not only the beauty of the golf club but also the responsiveness and reception of all its staff. The food provided by Chef Eric, was absolutely STELLAR! Even after our tasting, we knew our reception dinner was going to be five-star quality. So many of our family members and friends could not stop complementing us about the food. They mentioned this surpassed the “typical” entrees provided during most other weddings and that they could not believe how amazing the taste was and the varieties that were provided. If you want to feel like a king and a queen, and you want first class service and food, you need to definitely give them a call!

S
Shannen

Married on 07/15/2017

Potomac Shores Golf Club is the perfect wedding venue for any kind of wedding. The entire property is so versatile that we used each corner of the property for our big day - ceremony, photo shoot, ... Read more cocktail hour, and reception. Each space was just as elegant as the next. Sales Manager, Kelsie Esser, made the entire process completely painless! Her entire staff was nice, efficient, and professional. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a timeless, classy, and elegant event. All 5 stars from me!

C
Cathy

Married on 07/08/2017

Kelsie and her team were awesome to work with. Very accommodating! Great location for a corporate event, wedding or milestone event, etc. Look forward to working with the Potomac Shores team again in ... Read more in the near future.