Potomac Shores Golf Club

Dumfries, District of Columbia, VA · View map · Visit website

About Potomac Shores Golf Club

Potomac Shores Golf Club is a golf course and wedding venue in Dumphries, Virginia. This 18-hole golfing haven features native wetland buffers, breathtaking views of the Potomac River and more than 200 feet of elevation changes. Whether you’re a golf-lover or simply enjoy the setting of serene rolling hills right at the water’s edge, inquire about Potomac Shores Golf Club’s wedding services today!

Facilities and Capacity
Potomac Shores Golf Club can accommodate a variety of celebration sizes depending on the event space utilized. Tidewater Grill, the venue’s premier restaurant, can accommodate up to 50 guests for a seated meal and up to 90 guests for a standing cocktail reception. The room’s white walls and outstretched windows bring a bright and airy feel to each and every meal it entertains. When utilizing the patio in addition to Tidewater Grill, the space has capacity for up to 120 guests. For groups larger than 120, the venue’s lawn is the perfect setting. This 6,000-square-foot space can be tented and is ready to host celebrations of any size.

When you book your wedding with Potomac Shores Golf Club, you’ll set yourself up to receive assistance from their premier event staff throughout your planning process. From event setup to in-house catering planning and menu selection, their team will go above and beyond to bring your fairy tale vision to life. Potomac Shores Golf Club's event services include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Wireless internet
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
From local seafood options to mouthwatering homemade sides, the catering staff at Tidewater Grill is committed to bringing you and your guests an unforgettable dining experience. With options for every palette and dietary need, some of the venue’s favorite menu options include:

• Crab cakes

15 Potomac Shores Golf Club Reviews

Jonar
Jonar

Married on 09/08/2018

Let’s dive right into this and say that Potomac Shores Golf Club is absolutely AMAZING! My wife and I’s expectations were totally blown out of the water with the degree of professionalism and ... Read more attention to detail that Todd, Brittney, Emily, Andrea and Eric provided us. Every meeting we had with them was exceptional and the process never had the feeling of just another business venture. Instead, it felt as if a group of great friends wanted to make my wife and I’s dream a reality. Todd, Brittney and Emily provided us FIRST CLASS customer service and it showed throughout the planning process to the very end of our send off. As soon as both my wife and I arrived on our big day, we felt like we owned the place as they met each of our needs. It was amazing how they managed to not just set up the ceremony, but also decorate the reception hall, work with the DJ’s to ensure that music was provided inside and out, making sure both bridal parties were totally catered to while waiting for the ceremony to begin, while also helping usher in our guests and usher in my bride. They were everywhere and making sure everything was taken care of. I literally couldn’t stop thanking them because I knew how special this day was for my wife. Our guests were so amazed at not only the beauty of the golf club but also the responsiveness and reception of all its staff. The food provided by Chef Eric, was absolutely STELLAR! Even after our tasting, we knew our reception dinner was going to be five-star quality. So many of our family members and friends could not stop complementing us about the food. They mentioned this surpassed the “typical” entrees provided during most other weddings and that they could not believe how amazing the taste was and the varieties that were provided. If you want to feel like a king and a queen, and you want first class service and food, you need to definitely give them a call!

S
Shannen

Married on 07/15/2017

Potomac Shores Golf Club is the perfect wedding venue for any kind of wedding. The entire property is so versatile that we used each corner of the property for our big day - ceremony, photo shoot, ... Read more cocktail hour, and reception. Each space was just as elegant as the next. Sales Manager, Kelsie Esser, made the entire process completely painless! Her entire staff was nice, efficient, and professional. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a timeless, classy, and elegant event. All 5 stars from me!

C
Cathy

Married on 07/08/2017

Kelsie and her team were awesome to work with. Very accommodating! Great location for a corporate event, wedding or milestone event, etc. Look forward to working with the Potomac Shores team again in ... Read more in the near future.