Pour la France! Catering

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Pour la France! Catering

Pour la France! Catering is a Denver, Colorado-based wedding catering company with over 25 years of experience. Their staff of friendly and professional caterers work with you throughout your planning process to make sure all food and drink services run smoothly on your big day. Their team will arrive early and stay late to make sure your dining experience is beautiful and well taken care of. No matter your dietary needs or preferences, Pour la France! Catering will present a five-star meal your guests will be talking about for years to come. They even have experience creating 100% gluten-free meals. Whatever your culinary needs, inquire about Pour la France! Catering today.

Whether you’re in need of light finger foods for your cocktail hour or an elegantly plated meal to satisfy your guests, Pour la France! Catering is here to help. Their services include:

• Custom menu
  • Cleanup
  • Staffing
  • Delivery

Cuisine
Pour la France! Catering offers a variety of regional style cuisines to fit your preferences and dietary needs. Their cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Asian
  • BBQ
  • Italian
  • Local
  • Mexican
  • Seafood

Other Services
To ensure your dining experience looks as beautiful as it tastes, Pour la France! Catering also offers a variety of decor items. These include:

• China

Featured
Sarah

Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Reception

Pour La France provided a seamless, professional and inclusive service for my daughters wedding. Not only was the food and service exceptional, but the convenience of full rental service made this a ... Read more one stop shopping experience.

A
Anna Saakova

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Flour La France Review

I've had quite a good experience with catering food and hands down this is the best. Today was the second time we had them cater for us and it blew our minds. Taco Wednesday was the highlight of our ... Read more day. I adore a personal touch Pour La France! offer like flowers, setting, and excellent food. Cannot wait to have them cater my bridal shower!

A
Andrea

Married on 07/22/2018

Pour La France catered my wedding on July 22 and it was just amazing! Staff was friendly and incredibly helpful for my mom, who was coordinating the wedding the day of. She is kind of a hard person ... Read more to impress, too! The food was absolutely delicious (we had a taco bar) and everyone had plenty to eat and kept telling me that it tasted so great. We also had an ice cream bar and it was very fun for our guests and myself. The staff set up everything so nicely to allow for a smooth day. For clean-up, staff was quick and helped out in ways that we didn't even expect, they truly went above and beyond! They even left a wine bottle with a hand written card for us on our special day. All of this was done at a GREAT price, too! My budget wasn't, by any means, large since we wanted a small wedding but they were able to give us amazing food, exceptional service, and great help at a lower cost than other catering companies we had looked at. Communication was also amazing, they responded so quickly to every message and very patient with every change that I decided to make (I've since learned that event planning is not for me!) and were able to make great suggestions for us. We would definitely recommend them to anyone else looking to cater for any event!