Pour Me Bartending, LLC

Manchester, NH · View map · Visit website

About Pour Me Bartending, LLC

Pour Me Bartending, LLC is a professional wedding event catering company based out of Manchester, New Hampshire.and Orlando Florida, Offering lots of professional and fun bartending staff for your wedding event, this experienced company will make every bartending detail perfect for your special day.

In addition to offering exceptional bartending services, Pour Me Bartending, LLC offers event services such as setup, cleanup, tables, chairs, and linens. They also offer cocktail reception services, bar packages, and bar package upgrades that include all necessary items for providing wonderful services to your guests. Their bartending services include:

• Full bartending service

G
Featured
Gavin

Married on 08/04/2018

We hired pour me bartending for our wedding on August 4th. I can not say enough about how great they were. I was so impressed with everything about the service. The owner Kathy was there helping me ... Read more step by step with anything I had questions on. She was quick on every reply when I had a question for her and never made me wait. The bartenders that showed up for my wedding were so friendly and had everything under control from the time they arrived. Our wedding planner and other vendors said how easy they were to work with. They even helped the caterer clean up after the party was done. I would highly recommend hiring this service for any wedding.

M
M. Nikki

Getting married on 09/17/2020

Kathy provided the best services on such short notice. We were lucky! Bartenders Lisa and Charaline exceeded our expectations. They are truly the best. Will request these two lady's in the near future ... Read more Kathy provided the best services on such short notice. we were lucky! Bartenders Lisa and Charaline exceeded our expectations. They are truly the best. will request these two lady's in the near future

C
Charlotte

Married on 07/20/2019

As a wedding coordinator, it's very important to me that the vendors I work with are professional, attentive, and great at what they do! Pour Me Bartending was all this and more. I thoroughly enjoy ... Read more working with Pour Me and would recommend them to any couple looking for a friendly group of bartenders and mixologists!