Powell Gardens

Kingsville, MO · View map · Visit website

About Powell Gardens

Powell Gardens is a wedding venue located in Kingsville, Missouri, also serving couples from the Kansas City and St. Joseph areas. This picturesque garden venue offers gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces for your wedding ceremony and reception, along with a variety of other events. The possibilities are endless at Powell Gardens- it is the premier space year-round for events of any style and budget imaginable.

Facilities and Capacity

Powell Gardens can accommodate events of up to 200 guests, with several different indoor and outdoor event spaces available for use. Each space is great for a variety of occasions, including weddings, meetings, engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, retreats, and more. No matter your vision and budget, Powell Gardens can work with you to make it a reality. You could have a romantic ceremony in the Marjorie Powell Allen Chapel, Perennial Arbor Garden, or the Vineyard in the Heartland Harvest Garden. Each of these spaces offers unique features such as beautiful architecture, vast amounts of florals, and gorgeous lake views. For the reception, you can choose to celebrate in the open-air Missouri Barn, the Visitors Center, or the Fountain Garden. No matter your selection for each part of your wedding, you can be sure that the space is exclusively yours for use.

At Powell Gardens, there are a variety of great event services that will help to make your day amazing. Aside from the gorgeous event spaces, you can add on to your experience with any of their event services that are offered. You may select your reception menu from a list of top-notch caterers, and the venue also offers excellent in-house bar services. In addition, there is a selection of event rentals that you may add to the details of your event, which can include items such as arches, audio equipment, chairs, tables, tents, and more. Some of the other event services available at Powell Gardens include:

• Liability insurance

Featured
Marisa

Married on 07/07/2017

4.7

Powell Gardens is an aboslutely beautiful setting to get married and the team is so easy to work with! We definitely do not regret getting married here at all and this was the perfect setting for us ... Read more to be married in!

Marcella
Marcella

Married on 06/29/2019

Intimate, amazing architecture, beautiful botanical garden

When I came here to tour the chapel for my wedding, I knew immediately it was where I wanted to exchange vows with my husband. I came here as a child, with my mother and grandmother. On the day we ... Read more visited, there was a wedding that had just ended at the chapel. I admired the bride in her dress, and my grandmother and I walked down the aisle together. She told me, 'Maybe someday, you could get married here.' So it was also a sentimental reason that led me to get married here, since she passed away when I was 13 years old. It was a great way to feel connected with her, since she could only be there for my wedding in spirit. The chapel itself has a 'wow' factor. You have to stop and take a picture, because it just grips you. The chapel itself is small, and only fits about 120-125 people. It is an intimate setting. Our chapel was completely full, and the room had such a feeling of energy and love. It was an incredible experience. The chapel feels inviting, and the architecture is impressive. The lines and windows are just outstanding. We had a harpist play at our wedding, and the acoustics were great. I absolutely loved it! Everyone was easy to work with. They set up the space for me exactly the way I wanted for my wedding day. The chapel is air conditioned, which is great. They will take you to the chapel in a golf cart if you don't want to walk the whole way (great when you're in a heavy dress with heels in the hot summer!). They also have a space for you to do some last minute touch ups before you walk up to the chapel. I completely recommend Powell Gardens Chapel!

User4752961

2+ years ago

What can I say but what a terrific job they did at powell gardens for our wedding. It always seems to look fantastic out there regardless of the season! Read more What can I say but what a terrific job they did at powell gardens for our wedding. It always seems to look fantastic out there regardless of the season!