Power 2 Party

Moore, SC · View map

About Power 2 Party

Power 2 Party is the culmination of seasoned party entertainers and young vibrant talent. Based out of Spartanburg, SC, Power 2 Party is a twelve piece musical powerhouse that takes you on a musical ride from yesterday's favorite crowd pleasers to today's biggest radio hits. More than just another average band, Power 2 Party is truly a musical experience you don't want to miss. This versatile and unique blend of musicians and singers cater to all crowds and specializes in weddings, corporate events, parties, festivals and any other type of occasion.

Power 2 Party does it all, allowing you to experience relaxation & enjoyment during your event. Whether you're looking for soft background music from an acoustic trio, jazz quartet, or a propelling beat to keep the dance floor moving, Power 2 Party has it all. A professional crew makes it a priority to be prompt, versatile, and most importantly entertaining.

5 Reviews for Power 2 Party

5 Power 2 Party Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 04/08/2017

AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about this band! They were able to get ALL 300 of our guests dancing, and they interacted with the crowd the entire time. Leading up to the big day, they ... Read more were so nice and easy to work with and provided extremely timely responses. They were a pleasure to work with and worth every penny. I highly recommend Power 2 Power to anyone looking for a great party band!

K
Kayla

Married on 09/03/2016

We hired this band for our wedding reception and they were super flexible when we had last minute location changes. They were worth every penny and then some. They really did bring the party and all ... Read more of our guests, young and old, had a blast! Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

User7701292

2+ years ago

Awesome band! My wedding guest were all dancing. Super fun band with awesome crowd interaction! I highly recommend them and the price was great! Read more Awesome band! My wedding guest were all dancing. Super fun band with awesome crowd interaction!!! I highly recommend them and the price was great!