Power Blast Events

Franklin, KY · View map

About Power Blast Events

Thanks for your interest in Power Blast Events.

We offer the following services: Officiant Services, DJ Services, Day of Coordinating Services.

The more services that you book the more money you save with our “Bundling Pricing”!

We offer a no obligation ‘meet & greet’ to make sure that we a good fit and to answer questions.

In order to book and secure your date, a contract must be completed and a $100.00 deposit per service submitted.

Any balance can be paid in full or in part at any time via Cash, Check, Credit or Debit We bill securely through PayPal and you can pay at any time. All balances need to be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to your Big Day.

Based upon what package and services that you choose, we will meet multiple times to assist you in clarifying your vision and communicating it us.

We have a full planning packet that we utilize to pull your dreams and ideas together into the perfect picture that is your Big Day!

Again, thanks for your interest in our services. We look forward to catching your vision and excitement. Lean in and enjoy the planning process.

Scott & Jerilyn Hippler

270-779-5131

Power Blast Events

Be sure to take a look at our Power Blast Events page on Facebook

A recent review from our Facebook page, one of over 100 over the past 5 years.........

"We chose Scott and Jerilyn for all of the services they provide - Officiant, DJ, and Wedding Coordinator - and we definitely made the right decision! We had dinner with them several times before the wedding to get to know each other, which made everything much more sentimental on the wedding day. Scott was the perfect officiant, making the service exactly what we wanted, and adding some really meaningful words that he has observed through his time knowing us. I even had guests commenting on how amazing he did officiating the wedding. Jerilyn was always on top of anything and everything for the wedding day and allowed me to enjoy the process while she reached out to the vendor. I can't imagine how stressful it would have been without her. Also, on the wedding day, I had a pollen stain on my dress right in the middle of pictures. Right when I was about to freak out, she and Brittany were miracle workers and found something to get it out!!! And when it comes to the DJ part... when the last song played at 11:00, we still had over half the crowd there partying. Power Blast events made our big day everything we could have ever dreamed about. Scott and Jerilyn made a huge impact on our lives in such a short time. We will miss them!! - S. Gentry (May. 2019 Bride)

9 Reviews for Power Blast Events

9 Power Blast Events Reviews

Ines
Ines Lopez

Married on 06/30/2019

Above and beyond!

Highly highly recommend! These guys truly know what they are doing! They make sure they are meet with you to get everything you need and want. Even when we fell behind because of work they made sure ... Read more they kept us on track. Every detail they ask truly is for a reason. They were perfection before and during the wedding. We were suppose to have a day of coordinator from our venue help us through out the day and when they failed Jerilyn stepped up and made sure everything went according to plan. Without her and Scott’s help that whole day would’ve been very off. Above and beyond the call of duty to make sure my husband and I didn’t panic. They even got us our plates to make sure we ate! And the fact that they were comical made it that much better. Thank you guys!

Jenna
Jenna B

Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic!

Scott and Jerilyn were fantastic! From the very beginning, I feel like they actually cared about our relationship and whether our marriage would last. They felt like old friends from the first ... Read more meeting! They were excellent on the day of as well. My husband and I wanted to get married at our first look so we could recite our vows to each other without everyone watching, and Scott worked with us to make it perfect! He did a beautiful ceremony that was personalized to us, and he kept everything moving in a timely manner. Jerilyn picked an incredible selection of music that kept everyone on the dance floor. They are just fantastic to work with and I would recommend them to anybody who needs an officiant, DJ, or coordinator!

C
Christine

Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot even begin to describe how thrilled we were with Scott and Jerilyn. The words "above & beyond the call of duty" don't begin to describe how awesome this team is. They were on point from ... Read more beginning to end, and TRUST ME - you could never find a team that will work harder or do more for you. Absolutely the best hire I've ever made. They are kind, caring, and very, very competent!! Scott delivered an emotional & moving ceremony, and then they kept the crowd dancing all night long. Jerilyn had everything down with perfect timing and my daughters' entire wedding day went off without a hitch. You could hire no better team than this one!!