Powerplay DJ

Fargo, North Dakota · View map · Visit website

About Powerplay DJ

Powerplay DJ offers musical services for events and is located in Fargo and Bismarck. Great entertainment for your wedding! The company has entertained guests at over 5,000 weddings since 1994. Friendly, professional team eager to listen to your ideas and meet your entertainment needs for your big day.

There is so much more that DJs do than just push play on a music list. When you sit down to consult with them, Powerplay DJ will offer you services that will enhance your reception and take it to the next level. Here are a few services offered:

• Uplighting
  • Video screens
  • Photo booths
  • Party Props
  • Karaoke

Plus

• Exclusive Bride & Groom Trivia game - *Newlyweds Trivia Tickets*
  • Video/Slide Show Creation
  • 10% off discounts with Fargo Party Ride for wedding transportation and bach/bachelorette parties

77 Reviews for Powerplay DJ

77 Powerplay DJ Reviews

K
Krista Thom

Married on 08/31/2019

Real professionals who really listened

I hired Powerplay DJ for my wedding reception. Travis and Missy were great to work with! They went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the song selections and play for the evening, and they ... Read more were very flexible as well. I had my sister play the bagpipes during the wedding party's grand entrance. Hardly conventional, but Travis and Missy rolled with it. They helped call everyone out to the dance floor and announced us, but the bagpipes were still the star of that particular section. We had also planned to do a bouquet toss, but at the last minute I couldn't find my bouquet so Travis and Missy cancelled it. They were also great at reading the crowd and keeping everyone engaged. They played some slower songs and polkas for the older couples, and kept my cousins on the dance floor until the end of the evening. They even brought little giveaways like inflatable guitars that were a hit with the kids. They were on time and got everything set up without any hassle. They acted as MCs and made all the announcements. They always checked with me to make sure they were pronouncing everyone's name right, had the right order of events, knew who was giving speeches, etc. Overall, they were great to work with, and I would definitely hire them for another event.

Sabrina
Sabrina Hellquist

Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect DJ for Our Wedding

They dresses nicely, were very professional and made the night a ton of fun! Highly recommend. Read more They dresses nicely, were very professional and made the night a ton of fun! Highly recommend.

R
Rosa Argueta

Married on 08/02/2019

Chance was awesome!

Chance was our DJ and we couldn't have been happier. He was able to be so flexible before and during the wedding. We also had a small wedding and he was able to keep almost all of us on the dance ... Read more floor thewhole night. I appreciated his professionalism as well as his fun flexibility!