Powerstation Events

Cheshire, CT · View map · Visit website

About Powerstation Events

Powerstation Events, a wedding DJ based out of Cheshire, Connecticut, provides high quality and style to any event. It is a complete one-stop service, offering everything you need for your big day including photography, videography, lighting, entertainment, hair & makeup, photo booths, and so much more. Their expert coordinators will help you pull off the perfect event that your guests will talk about for years!

Powerstation Events can supply a number of services to bring your event to life. Couples get to choose their favorite DJ from Powerstation Events' extensive staff and meet with the DJ prior to the wedding to discuss details. There is on-call staff and back-up equipment available at all times, as well as a technical crew to set-up and breakdown the DJ system. Services offered includes:

• Over 15 DJs to choose from
  • Disco ball
  • Sound/PA system
  • Karaoke

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Powerstation Events also offers many other services. Their other services include:

• Bands
  • Floral services
  • Photography services with a photojournalistic, traditional, and contemporary style
  • Videography services

D
Featured
David & Alyssa

Married on 07/21/2012

Heather from Powerstation was the first photographer we met. It's a shame that we spent so much time after our introduction looking at other vendors as well, because my (now) wife and I knew we loved ... Read more Heather right from the start. She was extremely personable, and emotionally dove into our wedding planning immediately into our first conversation. I remember us leaving the Powerstation building feeling excited and energized. Heather had that effect on us every time we saw her. It was almost comical that after each vendor we visited during our marathon of research, Alyssa (my wife) would look at me and whisper "She/he was nice, but she/he wasn't Heather". And I completely agreed. Heather's personality easily carried over into her work on the wedding day. She (and her assistant Krista) were meticulous in their determination to grab the perfect shot that captured all the emotion of that moment. Her creativity was excellent, and she leveraged the most out of each shot environment. Her ideas on the first look and a "grand exit" at the chapel were phenomenal. I was particularly impressed with her ability to command a group of boisterous groomsmen almost effortlessly with some hilarity and wit (which I can assure you was not a generally easy task). Heather and Krista managed to capture every moment and every emotion, with almost no recognition of their presence by the guests. I'm still not sure how they did it. We were so happy we were able to have Heather available for our wedding day - it was one of the best decisions we made through the entire process. If you're like us, you'll probably be very zealous in your search for the perfect photographer. Our only advice is that you take the time to meet with Heather and see some of her work. We are pretty confident you'll fall in love with her as quickly as we did.

Alyssa
Alyssa Chmura

Married on 08/03/2019

So worth it!

Powerstation was a great company to work with for our wedding. We used them for our DJ, photographer, and photo booth. DJ Dave Salonia was an expert at keeping the night moving and getting people on ... Read more the dance floor. We got a TON of compliments about how the music was the best people had ever heard at a wedding and we totally agree. Kelsey was our photographer and was such a pleasure to work with. She made us feel really comfortable and was just so nice! We also got our photos back really quickly from our engagement shoot (within 2 weeks) and were told to expect the same for our wedding shots (2-3 weeks) which was impressive. The photo booth was a great add-on as well. We were able to bring our own props and the package included a photo album created throughout the night with photos that our guests took and signed. It was a great way to reminisce about the night after the fact and get some laughs! Overall, Powerstation was a great company - very professional, talented, communicative, and organized. Highly recommended!

Steve
Steve Turgeon

Married on 07/26/2019

A Perfect Wedding Experience - Thanks to Powerstation

I knew of Powerstation through my role as an educator; they had sent DJs to several Junior and Senior Proms for the school at which I work, and I had acted as a class advisor or chaperone to several ... Read more of those proms. They had done amazing, engaging, and extremely professional work, always listening to requests to set the right tone for the evening and getting the students involved. In short, they were great! After getting engaged, the first and only name that jumped to mind when looking for a DJ and Photobooth was Powerstation. We had a brief meeting with Kevin Williams, who quickly helped connect us with the right DJ and meet our photobooth needs. On the big day (and the lead-up to it), our DJ, Dave Salonia, was precise and professional. He met with us to review our paperwork precisely, and followed up several times via email to make sure that everything was just right. And, of course, as our wedding DJ, he was just what we wanted - engaging to our guests, great attention to detail, and flexible with requests for music from our guests. Our photobooth operator, Stephanie, was also extremely helpful in getting us copies of every photo and helping our guests leave touching memories throughout the night in our take-home photobook. Kevin, Stephanie, Dave, and the whole team behind the scenes made our big day just perfect. I couldn't recommend Powerstation more highly.