Pozé Catering

Shelburne, VT · View map

About Pozé Catering

Innovative cuisine, impeccable presentation and an exceptional dining experience are the foundations of Pozé Catering Vermont.

For outstanding parties, distinctive corporate events, milestone birthdays, anniversaries and reunions or very special wedding day, Pozé has the creativity, skill and experience to ensure a memorable occasion.

Pozé catering is spearheaded by Christophe Lissarrague, former owner and chef of the award winning restaurant Christophe's on the Green in Vergennes, VT. Since 2009, Christophe has been providing catering services for special events at the University of Vermont.

With 30 years of experience from Paris to New York to Vermont at the highest level, Christophe has assembled a team of chefs, cooks, and servers to help him provide the highest quality food and impeccable service. Pozé takes pride in working with clients to ensure that its services will match your desires to offer an exceptional experience for your guests.

1 Reviews for Pozé Catering

1 Pozé Catering Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 05/01/2018

Our guests raved about our wedding dinner!

I cannot recommend Pozé more highly! Our wedding guests raved about the food for weeks after the event. Christophe created an excellent menu and prepared AMAZING dishes. He was incredibly flexible ... Read more with meeting special dietary needs for some of my guests and provided a tasting so we could try the foods before we finalized the menu. He never hesitated to listen to my and my husband's requests; after meeting with us he put together a menu that truly reflected our personalities and the foods that we enjoy. Working with Dawn, his manager, was an added bonus as she helped narrow down possible wedding decoration ideas. As I didn't have a wedding planner for the event, it was a huge relief to know that Christophe and Dawn were there to make sure that dinner ran smoothly. He worked with the flow of the day, easily adjusting to our need to push the reception back by 30 minutes and ensuring that all of the food came out on time. Pozé truly helped make the wedding special.

Pozé Catering FAQ