Pozie by Natalie

Bellingham, WA · View map

About Pozie by Natalie

Pozie by Natalie is a Bellingham, Washington based floral design studio specializing in seasonal plants and flowers for Pacific Northwest weddings. Self-described farmer’s daughter Natalie Ransom has over 15 years of adorning weddings and special events with beautiful flowers in the Bellingham Bay and San Juan Islands area. Whether you are looking for something simple and natural or glamorous, let Pozie by Natalie create the environment you want for a price within reach.

Services offered
Pozie by Natalie offers free consultations for all services. Couples meet with Natalie to discuss the vision and design process and from there, it’s all up to her. Between her experience and love of all things green, you can rest assured that Natalie will wow you and your guests with beautiful bouquets and garlands. Services Pozie by Natalie include:

• Venue Visit

M
Meredith Loken

Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible

Wow. Natalie is incredible. She made two garlands for our wedding- a floral garland for an arch and a greenery garland to hang down from the ceiling. They were gorgeous beyond what I ever imagined. ... Read more Natalie is so talented, so generous, and so responsive and easy to work with. She is above and beyond, I cannot recommend her highly enough

Kaity
Kaity

Married on 10/13/2018

Natalie is the best!

Are you looking for a detail orientated, knowledgable, fun florist!? Look no further - Pozie by Natalie is your girl! I found Pozie by Natalie by searching through a friend's Facebook and seeing ... Read more Natalie's work in pictures. I reached out via Facebook and Natalie quickly returned my inquiry. We emailed a bit but our main consultation was over the phone. Natalie set up a time that worked well for both of us, got on my pinterest board and our conversation began! First she told me that the photos I had been pinning must have been from Australia. LOL. But she had some options for me for the time of year that I was getting married in. Our initial consultation was likely a little over a half hour long and I hung up thinking "I am so glad I found her"! She is a wealth of knowledge. I was upfront about budget and Natalie respected that. As we got closer to the wedding (9 months after I booked her and about a month before the wedding) we had another consultation over the phone to ensure that she understood my vision. I had some "pieces of magic" from Disney that I wanted in the bouquets and Natalie told me she could make it happen! Natalie told me about her vendors and how she would be sourcing the flowers for my floral needs. She talks very highly about her vendors. On Saturday, October 13th, I walked into the wedding venue and immediately saw the floral garland I ordered for the mantel. WOW. Seeing this piece made me tear up. Then, I got to meet and hug Natalie. There is something so magical and grounding about Natalie. She walked me over to the other items bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and flowers for petal picking, and I became over joyed. I chose not to do a lot of flowers, but the flowers that I did choose to do - she did them RIGHT! Natalie was able to pin the "pieces of magic" into the lace wrapping for the bridesmaids bouquets which made it easy for the bridesmaids to take their piece of magic with them. For mine, a little glue was easy to pick off. Cute pearl pins went perfectly with the lace and my wedding theme. If you have floral needs in Bellingham or Mount Vernon (Skagit or Whatcom county) I highly recommend Pozie by Natalie - you will not be disappointed. Photo Credit: Lincoln and Lucy

A
alaa

Married on 05/07/2018

Natalie is truly incredible to work with; she’s friendly, patient, creative and can translate ideas into works of art. We were planning from afar & ordered all our wedding flowers with Natalie - ... Read more sending only idea pictures and colour scheme - and were in awe of the outcome. We couldn’t have imagined flowers more beautiful than what she created. On top of that she is so kind and made the whole experience enjoyable. She will be my go to for all future needs. Thank you!