PPZ Music

Greencastle, IN · View map

About PPZ Music

In business since the mid 1980's, we have a large selection of music for your event.

5 Reviews for PPZ Music

5 PPZ Music Reviews

D
David

Married on 06/14/2014

Initially, we weren't even sure about hiring a DJ at all for my daughter's wedding, but with so much else to take care of, we decided it would probably be best to do so. I'm very glad that we did. ... Read more Phil got here early, got setup immediately, and even began playing early for guests AT NO EXTRA CHARGE (we also decided to hire him for an extra hour at the end, since the guests were really enjoying themselves). If anyone asks if I "know a DJ", this would be the one I'd mention!

J
Jeremy

Married on 09/20/2013

I'd just like to thank you guys for working with us on this. You stayed organized and made everything go off without a hitch, despite our (numerous) last-minute changes of plans. Awesome! Read more I'd just like to thank you guys for working with us on this. You stayed organized and made everything go off without a hitch, despite our (numerous) last-minute changes of plans. Awesome!

M
Martin

Married on 07/20/2013

I can highly recommend hiring PPZ Music for your wedding music. Although he did ask us well in advance if we had any particular requests, time got away from us and we did not get him a list until ... Read more after he arrived. He had pretty much every song we wanted, including music released like the same week! Very easy going person to work with.