Prairie Guest House

Fishers, IN · View map · Visit website

About Prairie Guest House

The Prairie Guest House, located in Fishers, Indiana, is a rustic venue that will charm you and your guests. Our staff goes above and beyond to ensure that you feel the intimacy and romance during your time here. Book now with the Prairie Guest House to enhance the celebration of your special day!

Facilities and Capacity

The farm-like setting creates a wonderful backdrop for your family and friends to gather and share. Prairie Guest House is currently offering our space for bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, bachelorette parties, and baby showers. The grounds offer great spaces in the form of lawn, meadow, and shady walnut grove that make our grounds a wonderful spot for wedding photos. The energy, comfort, and service provided make the Prairie Guest House a wonderful place to gather your loved ones. Our 9 guest suites can host up to 24 guests, perfect for hosting your out of town guests.

The Prairie Guest House is a perfect location to host your out of town guests. Our Services include:

• Guest Suites for up to 24 people
  • On-site catering for rehearsal dinners or showers
  • Pre-wedding yoga
  • Wireless Internet
  • Main Dining Room can host 45 guests for rehearsal dinner or a shower celebration

5 Reviews for Prairie Guest House

5 Prairie Guest House Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 10/07/2017

I researched many venues in Indianapolis to find the perfect location for our small, fall wedding. Prairie Guest House was exactly what we were looking for. Family from all over stayed with us ... Read more on-site, which meant that we got to enjoy our loved ones over a few days. We hosted a wedding dinner in the main room and the sun room. Everything was perfect: the accommodations, the staff, the food, the vibe. Kudos to innkeepers John and Karen and to Mary, the event planner for making our wedding weekend special.

T
Tammy

Event date: 01/13/2018

I used this venue for a baby shower that I was planning from out of state. It was organized completely through phone calls and emails, I never saw the venue till I stopped by 1day prior to the event. ... Read more John (the owner) was easy to reach, professional and helped me come up with the perfect vegetarian appetizer/buffet menu. The food was all very good, especially the vegetarian mini quiches. There were 15 of us, we were all able to sit at the main dining table which was perfect. The house is beautiful and very well decorated so you really only need a few things to personalize your event. Definitely recommend using Prairie Guest House.

User4473900

Event date: 10/26/2017

The Prairie Guest House was the perfect venue for my daughter's baby shower! The food was delicious, and we felt at home in the beautiful setting. They went beyond expectations to make it a memorable ... Read more memorable event.