Prairie Moon Winery

Ames, IA · View map

About Prairie Moon Winery

Prairie Moon, located in Ames, Iowa, is your utopia for a winery wedding. We are a full-functioning winery with a banquet hall, bridal suite, grooms room, outdoor space, preferred caterers and so much more. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, memorable experiences, one guest at a time. Make an appointment to take a tour of the property or stop by and sample some estate-grown wines! We so look forward to meeting you and hearing your love story.

7 Reviews for Prairie Moon Winery

7 Prairie Moon Winery Reviews

User4931136

2+ years ago

I recently got married at Prairie Moon and it was gorgeous! The Venue itself was beautiful, the wine taste wonderful and now they have a Brewery! What a great place to have a wedding! The coordinator ... Read more was on her game, so friendly and so willing to help! I never once felt nervous that things were going to fail. She added more chairs when need be, she offered great support and helped with clean up! I received more compliments that night about the venue! I would recommend this to anyone! Great place!

User4303235

2+ years ago

Janet was GREAT to work with! Also, the winery is gorgeous and awesome to have a wedding and reception at. I couldn't imagine a better place! Read more Janet was GREAT to work with! Also, the winery is gorgeous and awesome to have a wedding and reception at. I couldn't imagine a better place!

User5291037

2+ years ago

The venue is so beautiful! They were so great to work with and professional. They gave us a heads up on what's ideal for this particular thing and gave us a heads up about things that were against ... Read more state law such as using floating lanterns. I had a Friday wedding, and because no one booked anything the Thursday prior, we were told we were allowed to go in and set up early for free!! Seriously, go with them!!