Pratt's BBQ

Kingsport, TN · View map · Visit website

About Pratt's BBQ

Pratt’s Catering is a premier catering service that is based out of Kingsport, Tennessee. They take pride in providing full-service catering options because they know how important that is to make special events complete. The attentive staff is ready to provide anything from plated dinners to customized bar services to you and your guests on your big day. Food and drink are an important element to any event and can make a huge impression on the overall experience of your wedding day, so give your guests them something that they will love!

Service Offered

Pratt’s Catering is an experienced professional that is used to serving events of all sizes. On the day of the event, delivery, setup, and cleanup will be provided to create a stress-free experience. All menus can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions including gluten free, lactose free, and vegan are available with all packages. Their talents are inclusive of a wide variety of cuisine styles including:

• American

Featured
Danielle Mcdavid

Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic!

We chose the Ridgefield's Ballroom/Event Venue for our wedding, and as part of that, Pratt's catering for the food. I would choose them all over again every single time! The food was absolutely ... Read more delicious; that opinion seemed to be shared amongst the wedding party and guests alike! In addition, the staff were equally as great. I want to formally address April Conley and give her the recognition that she very much deserves. She met with me and my mother countless times at Pratt's and at the venue to show us decorations available for use, and to gain an in depth understanding of the vision I had for the wedding so that she could help bring that to life. April took on the huge responsibility of helping set up and decorate for the wedding, AND she stayed afterwards to help clean up both Pratt's décor and ours (until 3 or 4 am, I might add). She also dealt with quite a few "bumps in the road" throughout the whole process and still kept a smile on her face the entire time and remained professional. She kept me calm on the day of the wedding when I was starting to stress over what the weather might do. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! And not only that, but I now consider her a dear friend and we have kept in touch since my wedding. I absolutely adore her! Next, Karen Poff helped us with choosing the right meal to serve to our guests and offered many great suggestions. She even let us come back for multiple taste testings! We ended up choosing the panko chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Pratt's also automatically includes their rolls, water, and tea as part of the wedding package. I highly recommend them (Pratt's, Ridgefields, April, Karen, Tom Pratt, and the rest of the crew) to any future bride!

Natalie
Natalie

Married on 06/29/2019

Great food and staff!

Pratt’s was extremely easy to plan with and has AMAZING food! Our guests raved about it. Our on-site contact was Kathy, and she was so kind and attentive. We definitely recommend Pratt’s catering! Read more Pratt’s was extremely easy to plan with and has AMAZING food! Our guests raved about it. Our on-site contact was Kathy, and she was so kind and attentive. We definitely recommend Pratt’s catering!

K
Katelynn

Married on 05/26/2018

I could not be happier to have chosen Pratt's for our wedding! The food was excellent, and we heard from many of our guests that they enjoyed it also. Beyond that, the staff was phenomenal. They were ... Read more always friendly, attentive, and professional. It was clear that they cared not only about the food, but about the experience. In particular, April Conley, our main contact with Pratt's, was the absolute best. As we chose Pratt's venue, Ridgefields Country Club, for our reception, we were privileged to work with her for much of our planning process. April took care of more than I ever imagined, from making our buffet and reception gorgeous to taking care of several big last minute details for me. Working with April felt a lot like working with a close friend - she took a personal interest in our wedding vision and was willing to do it all to make everything just right. I highly recommend these professionals for any bride!